christmas party drinking chart

Started by outtolunch, November 27, 2007, 03:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outtolunch

2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

Ida_Mann

ummmmm, 35 margaritas to kill me.

so I'm good with say 25 or 30 ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

94Hardbody4x4

Wow, thats a B.S. chart.

So, even though I had a 12 pack of Miller High Life along with my Liter of Vodka/Cranberry mix drink plus 2 shots on Saturday night.....the chart says 19 Bud Ice's will kill me? I'd like to see them try.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Joedirt

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:35 PM
Wow, thats a B.S. chart.

So, even though I had a 12 pack of Miller High Life along with my Liter of Vodka/Cranberry mix drink plus 2 shots on Saturday night.....the chart says 19 Bud Ice's will kill me? I'd like to see them try.


you are still not very cool...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Ida_Mann

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:35 PM
Wow, thats a B.S. chart.

So, even though I had a 12 pack of Miller High Life along with my Liter of Vodka/Cranberry mix drink plus 2 shots on Saturday night.....the chart says 19 Bud Ice's will kill me? I'd like to see them try.

eww, my DAD drinks miller high life.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

outtolunch

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 27, 2007, 05:32:57 PM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:35 PM



eww, my DAD drinks miller high life.

Id@

The champange of beers?  My dad also drinks it, and will not let me put any other beer in his fridge or coolers.  So ever time I visit and get to drinking the next morning I get alot of time to read on the toliet.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

eldiablo64

I saw slash (guns n roses guitar player)on letterman last week .he was notorious for drinkin back in the day.letterman asked him how much he drank and he said a gallon and a half of vodka everyday for 10 years.some people can tolerate it some can't
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

#8
Oh Im safe...37 Mich Ultras to kill me.


      That is .41 beers a min.....I cant hold that pace for 3 hours.
:o

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: Joedirt on November 27, 2007, 05:15:40 PM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:35 PM
Wow, thats a B.S. chart.

So, even though I had a 12 pack of Miller High Life along with my Liter of Vodka/Cranberry mix drink plus 2 shots on Saturday night.....the chart says 19 Bud Ice's will kill me? I'd like to see them try.


you are still not very cool...

I wasn't trying to be. I was just saying that chart is not very accurate.

And I do enjoy Miller High Life (after Bud Ice).
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

logandzwon

Haha, it says it'll take 10 long islands to kill me.  But it takes 3 of them before I even start feeling drunk.


Moose

It says 25 rum & cokes in 3 hours will kill me, NOT.

Been there and done that, for way to long.
That's why I quit, I would have died had I not quit.
I used to make them in large iced tea glasses.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

VForcedave

I also can drink 35 Magaritas and 40 Sam Adams. I am good to go.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

trey82

21 apple tini's

18 cosmopolitans

23 glasses of sparkling wine

dang they dont have fuzzy navals or pink champagne lol
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: JohnF on November 27, 2007, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:35 PM
Wow, thats a B.S. chart.

So, even though I had a 12 pack of Miller High Life along with my Liter of Vodka/Cranberry mix drink plus 2 shots on Saturday night.....the chart says 19 Bud Ice's will kill me? I'd like to see them try.

HAHA Look at this cool kid! more like a 1/4 of that and your lying on the ground throwing up on yourself lol

Yes, indeed I was throwing up on myself. However, the difference was I was drinking all day and was quite intoxicated already. Then I chugged a large amount of Vodka straight. I did not chug anything Saturday and I drank the liquor first which makes the difference.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

svtbolt04

Everyone just needs to get one REALLY big glass and you will be alright.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

NYRAPTOR

#16
liquor in the front

poker in the rear

have fun ;D

K-Town Quad Boy 08

thats B.S
it says it would take 34 bud lights to kill me :D
i can drink that on any given saturday night

digginfool

Why don't all of you braggards try your heroics in the 3 hour time limit given (oh, you didn't see that part).  Let Darwinism take its course and cleanse the gene pool a little.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

k.p.

Quote from: digginfool on November 28, 2007, 02:30:40 AM
Why don't all of you braggards try your heroics in the 3 hour time limit given (oh, you didn't see that part).  Let Darwinism take its course and cleanse the gene pool a little.   ;)

when its like "drink 40 beers in 3 hours" thats like....at least 50 to  70 trips to the bathroom...maybe more?haha