Saltsdale Classes

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 18, 2005, 05:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltsdale_CEO

why don't  you get off the subject of trophies for the kids??? I have said we are looking into it. I am sorry you are not giving an up to date blow by blow on what I am doing. You have giving your suggestion on it. now let me do my part. As you can see it is becoming irritating. You have not even giving me A chance. I am at the piont  that I don't even want to try. I almost hate to even check out the web site now. :'( :'( :'( :'(
dig it they will come

Smoknbanshee

alright guys, first off thank you ltz for calling me so we can get things straight.  Correct me if I am wrong but everyone wants trophies for the kids?  Alright, now that we have that all figured out, on to the next subject.  Any more suggestions on the classes?  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

I  think  they  would  have  been  great  just  leaveing  them  the  same  with  the  exception  of  adding  a  401  to  open  stock  4  stroke  class.  Just  my  2  cents. :)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

Quotealright guys, first off thank you ltz for calling me so we can get things straight.  Correct me if I am wrong but everyone wants trophies for the kids?  Alright, now that we have that all figured out, on to the next subject.  Any more suggestions on the classes?  


 let me know if you need the # to the place I found and I will gladly give to you
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Same  here  smoke , I  think  I  can  still  get  you  a  good  deal  at  my  place.  Any  thing  to  help  out. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

atvaltz

i like chillins idea     it gives the guys on the ltz's and 400ex etc a shot  i got a +1   swingarm lol i cant run with the +5   or more swingarm banshees  etc lol  just my opinion

1 word   suzuki     nough said

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com