Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?

Started by shawnley1222, November 26, 2007, 09:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnley1222

I just joined thes site cause its local but was ify since its was an atv site but i have a rhino and have some places we go but lookin 4 more legal places to ride
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

wasntme

I have a rhino also.I also have two friends with Rhino's and one with a RZR. We have been going to a place near my home in Pasco County. All goes well we will be going somewhere this weekend. You can hit me up at soundsgr8@hotmail.com if you want to ride with us.

shawnley1222

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

wasntme

East Pasco. I live in Wesley Chapel. In two weeks a good size group of us are planning a trip to ride somewhere all day. Either Ocala or Motoplex.

shawnley1222

well just let me know somethin a few days or so before and ill try and make it as well as bring some more people...i wanna go and ride @ ocala and aint heard much bout motoplex
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

wasntme

Ocala is cool because it is so big. I have only read about Motoplex but it looks awesome. I will let you know when and where we are going. I should have my motor back next week and I am finishing my cage install today.

shawnley1222

hopefully i have a cdi box before long so i can go faster as well as clutch jets and a sheave
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

js4uhaterz

i dont have a rhino but i have a honda 450r and a friend with a 400ex that will be willing to ride whenever

shawnley1222

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]