When does the 2008 TT Season start

Started by jayman, November 26, 2007, 07:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Brady I am trying to see if I can get my quad and my son's quad (having to buy him a bigger one  ??? ) set up for the new season to race for points.  When or at least what month do you think you will start the 2008 tt season?  Also have you decided if you will be holding the races on Saturdays or Sundays?  If it is on Sunday we will not be able to make the season.  Any info would be greatly appreciated in helping me to decide if we can race this year.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

BTW, yes we actually had that much fun at your track that you have made me consider TT racing over MX racing  ;D.  I did not think that would happen but it did.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

The races will be on Saturdays.

I'm thinking the new points series will start the end of Jan. / first of Feb.

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on November 26, 2007, 07:42:22 PM
BTW, yes we actually had that much fun at your track that you have made me consider TT racing over MX racing  ;D.  I did not think that would happen but it did.

Well, you can probalby run some of both. Our schedule, for the most part, should not conflict with the SSQSA races. That way, if people want want, they can run MX and TT.

jayman

Thanks for the reply Brady.  Looks like I have a little time to buy tires, sway bars, lowering kits and oh a new quad for my son.  Now if I just had the $ like I have the time all would be well  :D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

No problem.

Just an FYI. We will have some non points races in January

I am an American Racer and Hoosier dealer, so don't go paying retail for tires.


jayman

Do you use the stock rims for those tires or do you need something different?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on November 27, 2007, 08:39:45 AM
Do you use the stock rims for those tires or do you need something different?

Your stock front rims will work fine, but you will need to get 10" rear rims, as the good flat track tires only come in 10". Please do not waste your money on Duro flat track tires. They are cheap and come in 8" and 9" wheel sizes, but they do not work well and are a waste of money.
If you have any questions, feel free to call me @ 352-266-3466.

jayman

How long (how many races)does a set of hoosiers/american racers last at Thunderbowl?  Looks like I might be picking up a quad for my son tomorrow night.  If we do we will definitely be racing the 2008 Season.  Unfortunately even after the purchase of his new quad we still need many things for both of our quads.  I guess I will be looking for items that are used to help out with the initial cost.  Let me know if you have have anything that you want to sell for a ltz400 or ltr450 pertaining to flat track/tt set ups.  We will need everything required  :'(
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com