Valdosta.....who's going?

Started by Chillinthemost, January 20, 2005, 05:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Who is 100% sure they are going? We are taking 3 bikes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YAMAHONDAMAN

YAMA "DAWG" Here ....  hope it's not TOO COLD up there !!
i think FEB. there's LOT'S of Guy's that will go !!
i guess we can show em the pic's when we get back
this Sat. Nite
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

saltsdale_CEO

chilling we will be leaving around 1 on friday. give me A call at the house so we can hook up later in the day or on Saturday.
669-9198
dig it they will come

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey CEO ....   You all taking your Dig. Camera ?  
got's to show all the guy's what there gonna be against
next Month ...  CHILLIN,SMOKIN_ZILLA and I will be one up
on em !!   "used to the light's " !!   ;)
HOLLARRRRRRRRR
Shift Knob on yet ? ........     ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Chillinthemost

Ceo, we're coming up sat. morn. Hope to be there by 11. Whats your area code? Is that a cell phone? I'll call if we get lost.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BadCompany350

Yall bring some jackets, it might get cold ;)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

YAMAHONDAMAN

O.M.G. !!!.....COLD ???  my finger's turn WHITE when it's COLD
I'M OLD !!!!   HEY CHILLIN .... You got's HEATER ?     ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

WickedBanshee

I'm going for sure . Hey Badcompany,  I plan on being there early to get my banshee right . Is there a practice track or a place I can make a few passes?
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

1fastltr450

clermont will have 3 bikes for sure and are going to try to be there when the gates open. look forward to seeing everyone
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey CHILLIN ....
Did you say you had a BIG HEATER or .......    ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

1fastltr450

Quoteclermont will have 3 bikes for sure and are going to try to be there when the gates open. look forward to seeing everyone


 we  will be hangin out at the hotel after that
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HondaATC

I should be there. I'm leaving in the morning. Probably be there by myself, but i might have a friend riding with me-Not for sure yet. I'll be on a relativly stock blue and white 87 trx250r. I'm the fat guy with a white helmet, hahaha. Not expecting to win, just want to go check it out and see how it is.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

saltsdale_CEO

HEY HONDA ATC GOOD TO MEET YOU AT gA. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT SALTSDALE
dig it they will come

HondaATC

#14
Thanks, good meeting you, Yamahondaman, Adam, and few of the other guys too (didn't catch your names, sorry). I might come and checkout saltsdale sometime and watch, wont be to competitive on my trx250r. Watching those guys though has got me motivated to work on building a drag machine. CR500 powered atc250r sounds like a winner  ;D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HondaATC

By the way, who else got caught in the speed trap by Moody AFB? I got a $100 ticket for 63 in a 45 on my to the races Saturday afternoon...
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

saltsdale_CEO

Da** they was working that road that day I guess.... I got a ticket to in the same area. I was doing 63 in the 45.... Who would have ever thought the four lane part was 45 then when you hit the 2 lane part it's 55. I call my ticket the $80 road map, cause when he was finished writing it I ask him if I was heading in the right direction and he gave me directions to williams Rd...LOL
dig it they will come

saltsdale_CEO

Hmmmmm.. Now wait a minute,,, I'm thinking maybe this deputy's radar is stuck on 63????? Isn't that a little odd that we were both doing 63 in a 45???????
dig it they will come

HondaATC

Yeah now thats very interesting...He asked if I wanted to "Verify the reading" but I figured i didn't want to take a chance on it being any higher. Heck I think 20 over is wreckless driving, really didn't need that. What time did you get stopped? Must have been after me. Your ticket was $80? Mine was a $100 and we were both going the same speed over the limit.... ???
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

saltsdale_CEO

Hell don't you remember me telling chilling about my ticket? you were standing there. But if you don't. I got mine about 12:30... I was telling everyone from Fl.. So they did not get stopped on the way home. OH! hell you and Ronneie were talking old school atc
dig it they will come

HondaATC

I remember hearing about a $80 map when I was there, but It didn't quite sink in. Too busy gawking over Ronnie's Tri-Z I guess ;D I'll definetly have to be a bit more careful on my way up there next time.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

badcompanyracing

hey glad everyone made it up sorry about the tickets see ya'll boys in feb.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

YAMAHONDAMAN

One Thing About Geo. is THE STATE PATROL !!!!!
There Like .....  Let's "Hide" Here ...we'll make this Month's
Income Quota in 3 Hrs. from people Visiting and spending
Money in our State ...Then we can go Hang out at Dunkin
Doughnut's for the rest of the Night !! .. Adam and I Passed
The A.F.B. when we saw the Salt's CEO Getting his Ticket !
I'm Like ..."HEY ... THAT LOOK'S LIKE BILLY" !!!  .. it was !!!
Adam's been there !!!  slow going in that old,big,dried up State
Hey BAD !!!!   WE'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME !!!  
see ya Bro. !!!!!!!!!!  
Hey ATC ..... COME ON DOWN TO THE SALT'S !!!   2-12-05
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

HondaATC

Hey Ronnie I think I'll be there, just for a visit though. I got bit by the bug kind of bad and I got a plan for a drag racer turning in my head already but it will probably be a little while before it is done.

I got another guy signed up for here I think you know, Louis. He's the guy you were talking about at the races that has one of your old Z's you sold. Maybe we can get him to come on out to saltsdale too.

Billy

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

YAMAHONDAMAN

iv'e sold a few "Z's"... jus wondering if that one is one of em
some guy up there some where has one with a 16" Stretch
that i sold...  SEE YA .........
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

HondaATC

I sent Louis an email with a link to here, maybe he will stop in. He had said in the email that you had told him Adam only lives a few blocks down from him a while back I guess?

I'm getting ready to trade my 84 atc250R for an 85 CR500 dirtbike this sunday. Needs a little bit of work but so does the 250R. Should be be a good start for a three-wheeled drag racer.  :o
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

ATOMCRF450

#26
Quoteiv'e sold a few "Z's"... jus wondering if that one is one of em
some guy up there some where has one with a 16" Stretch
that i sold...  SEE YA .........

16 INCHES!
COME ON!    ::)


YAMAHONDAMAN

i had 16" on "STINKI PINKI" ...
the one with the Home Made 2" Tall Alluminum Paddles
it's on the "Video" coming out some time
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

1fastltr450

when is the next one in valdosta, I am ready to do it again
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

yamahonda,

   if memory serves.... those were old hernando paddles.. am i right...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

YES !!! That's the only place those tires were run !!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

Lets  go  to  Hernando !!!!  ;D  Im  ready  to  ride  over  there  again.  Its  been  way  to  long !!!  Oh  and  ware  you  can  come  to  if  you  promise  not  to  be  a  tool !!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com