Any 330 ft sand drags in fla?

Started by drywallred, January 17, 2005, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drywallred

Yeah any sand drags in florida, I am moving to Lakeland this year from maine , just wondering if there is any sand dragging in florida. I have 2 bikes built just 4 300ft sand. 370R 3 wheeler with boondockers NOS and 420 shee with NOS. Holla at me!

tribal_shee

drywall, there is saltsdale track which runs every 2nd sat. and is aprox. 225-250FT. It's about 2hrs from Lakeland and then theres 2 tracks in Georgia and I think they are both 300ft, and they race 3rd & 4th sat of every month. Good racing some real fast rides and some average. When you get down come on out, there's a class for both of your bikes. If you have any more ?'s ask for smokenbanshee or badcompany racing on this sight and someone will help ya! see ya soon!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

YAMAHONDAMAN

#2
Hey DRYWALL ....come on down to Fla. .....
Take the NOS off and see if ya can Beat an "ole" TRI-Z 250 !
ask around a bit .....ya don't want none of it !!   ;)
HOALLRRRRRRRR  
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Better Hope it's not DRY !!!   ;D
GIT IT RAG !!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

cutngrs

 the last race at saltdale was 280 ft ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

drywallred

Why you want me to take my nos off, so you can smell my exhuast tri z. I just want you Fla and georgia boys to know we are are serious bout dragin up here. go to www.atvalliance.com  click on nuke portal and check out some pics. I got the red 250r 3 wheeler thats in there. Your chances are better bracket racing because if it is heads up, BYE BYE LOL. I cant wait to meet all you guys!  

badcompanyracing

hey drywall we got a bracket race in valdosta ga this weekend (1-22-05)come on up. ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

drywallred

Why you want me to take my nos off, so you can smell my exhuast tri z. I just want you Fla and georgia boys to know we are are serious bout dragin up here. go to www.atvalliance.com  click on nuke portal and check out some pics. I got the red 250r 3 wheeler thats in there. Your chances are better bracket racing because if it is heads up, BYE BYE LOL. I cant wait to meet all you guys!  

cutngrs

you sound like you will fit right in down here  talking trash and hauling a$$  ;D  and make sur you bring these 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

#9
"BYE BYE"I don't know about that drywall. We got a triple cylinder shee down here that runs in the open class and heads up racing he shuts down at half track(unbelievably fast) and beats anyone he races so maybe you'll have some comp. maybe not. JUst come on out when ya get down. any drag racer welcome. The more the better. Just remember we've got some pretty serious stuff down here too!!! ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey DRYWALL....  HEADS UP !!   COME OWN DOWN HEEYA
ain't NO 250CC Gonna Beat This RAG !!!   ;D
i gots the N0S also .....don't need it    ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

badcompanyracing

come on to valdosta drywall.we will let you run the nos.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

drywallred

I would love to but I am in Maine right now freezing my as? off.

drywallred

you would think that florida would have more going on. I thought there would be more people down thre draggin. We got like 80 wheelers up here racing every race. I guess I wont have to wait around as much.      TRIz how much hp do you think your putting out without nos. Are running a triz clyinder and bottom end.? If so you know there is no replacement for displacement, little guy. I don't need nos, I havent even used it yet. My shee putting about 80 or more down, do you think you can keep up. When I come down there my bike is red and black with twistercrankshaft stickers  on the gas tank. When you see me don't be skeered come on over and holla at me.

tribal_shee

#14
your gonna need more than twister crankshaft and 80 Hp down here! ;D ;D : :o
 we will deffinately come up and talk. No one skeeerd here! just a bunch of guys getting together to whoop up on each other. Everyone on this sight talks a lot but we're all friends at the track! You should have fun!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey DRY....
I Hear ya about the "re-placement" thingy ...Them BANSHEE'S
Get me on the top side !!!  
on the new's thingy ...I BET IT'S COLD UP THERE !!!!!
Come on down and get a TAN !!!  LAKELAND gets HOT
in the Summer !!!   HOLLARRRRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

drywallred

 You guys ever heard of cabin fever. Probably not huh. Man it is cold up here. How many races do you guys go to a year? Do you pretty much get to race year round. Are you allowed to race with shorts on? It is pretty boring up here this time a year. This is where we race at here in Maine www.neorvca.com

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey DRY... We Race Year Round ....  Short's on RIGHT NOW !!!
Got's ta LOVE IT !!!  there's LOT'S of people race with short's
on ... i'm there the duration ... but when i race ...LONG PANT'S
case i crash or sumthen ......pipe get's HOT !!    ;D
I Bet it's BORING !!!   i heard that the SNOW is nice to visit..
but not to work or live in it !!   HURRY UP AND MOVE DOWN !!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

drywallred

Yeah it really sucks up here this time of year, but in the summer it probably one of the nicest places in the world. I have lived in Fla most of my life but I moved up here a 4 years ago. Now I am starting to get sick of the winters and I also miss my family down there.

YAMAHONDAMAN

Why did you move way up there ?  i don't think my rag would even crank up in that stuff ...HOLLARRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

badcompanyracing

feb. 26 valdosta GA. COME ON DOWN.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com