Happy Thanksgiving. Open Practice on Sunday

Started by fastrnrik, November 21, 2007, 08:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Several people have asked, so we will be open for practice on Sunday. Come get away from those annoying relatives and burn off some those Thanksgiving calories. LOL.

bmd11

How much is it to practice and are we allowed to run knobbie tires?
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

fastrnrik

Knobby tires are fine. It's $15.00 for the day. We run practice from 10am - 5pm.

bmd11

I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas  ::)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

fastrnrik

Quote from: bmd11 on November 23, 2007, 04:10:15 PM
I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas  ::)

Well, tell Santa to call me. I sell 'em at cost.

yfz122

Hey Brady, I was planning on bringing someone with me who is only sixteen. His father was also planning on coming but he can't make it now. How do I legally bring him with me and get him signed in?
             
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

fastrnrik

Quote from: yfz122 on November 23, 2007, 07:13:43 PM
Hey Brady, I was planning on bringing someone with me who is only sixteen. His father was also planning on coming but he can't make it now. How do I legally bring him with me and get him signed in?
             

Call me @ 352-266-3466.

bmd11

Quote from: fastrnrik on November 23, 2007, 07:12:19 PM
Quote from: bmd11 on November 23, 2007, 04:10:15 PM
I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas  ::)

Well, tell Santa to call me. I sell 'em at cost.

:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com