300 ft times

Started by miamiblaster, February 05, 2005, 08:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

YA I PULLED IT OFF FLORIDAFLATTRACK.COM

YO MOMMA MUST BE PROUD!!! ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Thats  not  a  tool.  Thats  a  KNOB !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHA  thats funny!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  hope  RTR  hasnt  seen  this  thread  or  where  in  BIG  trouble ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

#179
"WE??" no.. YOU!  IVE BEEN SITTING HERE MINDING MY OWN P'S AND Q'S... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Dont  give  me  that  ware !! >:(  Your  the  one  who  called  me  on  the  phone  and  said  keep  saying  TOOL  cause  it  would  make  RTR  go  crazy !! [smiley=banghead.gif]  Then  we  could  do  this------ [smiley=drink.gif]-------  and  party !!!! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I do belive you are mental!!!!   ;D ;D I think this is what happened to you......[smiley=abduct2.gif]

 [smiley=Wacko.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Could  be !! ;D  But  this  sure  is  fun !! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Where in the heck is miamiblaster?? He must have taken another raft ride! [smiley=Wink.gif]

I think this is what he might do to me for that one.. [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=Ouch.gif]

But im sure he knows im kidding... [smiley=foot.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

chris, the gulfstream doesnt go that way. do you know what the first word in english the rafter learn?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

UM...   wheres miami??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

goodyear! its on the inner tube  [smiley=Shocked.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Wait.. arnt you cuban??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

#188
YES, so I can make those joke  ;D P.S I didnt come over in no raft!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

#189
QuoteYES, so I can make those joke  ;D P.S I did come over in no raft!


I think you mean "I DIDNT come over on a raft.."

geez your killin' me ;D

I got my boy a eton 70 he LOVES it!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

ya, just change it. man those eton are great. come ride with us next week at River Ranch ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Quoteya, just change it. man those eton are great. come ride with us next week at River Ranch ?


Just bustin your chops... again... where is river ranch??
Im going to try and make the next rodman ride. i have to wait to see if my wife gets called in for her transplant or not...
so as of right now i cant go more than an 1hr away from home for very long..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

#192
Sorry to hear about your wife. River Ranch is off 60, middle of the state. Go to floridaatv.com look under gallery for river ranch (you see a picture of the helmet cop without a helmet on) aka;da mgt man. We will pray for your wife.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Im  with  Big-Daddy  on  that  too  ware.  I  know  we  have  alot  of  fun  on  here  but  me  and  my  daughters  thoughts  are  with  you  and  yours!!!!  We  all  hope  for  the  best !!! [smiley=Hug.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

I  will  call  ya  a  TOOL  later!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

miamiblaster

QuoteWhere in the heck is miamiblaster?? He must have taken another raft ride! [smiley=Wink.gif]

I think this is what he might do to me for that one.. [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=Ouch.gif]

But im sure he knows im kidding... [smiley=foot.gif]
Hey "TOOL"  ;D I dont know whats the joke with that but shure sounds like it pisses ware off huh? lol haha Well ware i have been extra busy with work and doing some home projects we are redoing my bathroom havent had much time to get online and ive been looking around online for parts for my bikes. And ware im no reff Im not big daddy Im not fresh off the boat  :D :D  lol lol Im colombian I am a part of the colombian drug cartel I came on a private jet  ;D j/k Im not drug dealer but i am colombian and very proud ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

 Hahahah, Still talking! Can wait for you to back it up  ;D I bet the reason your fixing the bathroom is from all that $hit you talk. Poor tolet broken  :-*  Quote:I am a part of the colombian drug cartel I came on a private jet . HHAHAHAHA [smiley=Clown.gif] Kid your so funny, you make me pee in my pants. Ware, next thing his going to say he won the lotto. Drug cartel kid with a Blaster. Buy a real Quad like a Banshee or a Raptor. Oh, maybe your not big enough for one of those big boy toys.Well going to orlando for the weekend with Trump and Bush. HeHeHe see ya Kid Blaster! Oh sorry, Miami Blaster. [smiley=Shocked.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

The "tool" thing??,, nah it doesnt upset me.. its sorta an inside joke between quad32x (aka old fart) and me. ;)
to long of a story to type....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

On a serious note:

  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers guys, this past year has been tough on my wife. About 9 months ago her kidneys failed as a result of being diabetic since the was 4. she has been on dialisis waiting on a transplant, about 3 months ago they did open heart surgery, now keep in mind my wife is 27, 125lbs and is 5' 4". she not a "biggin" that ate to many bigmac's... once again this is from diabetes. she was called in as the back-up for another woman 2 weeks ago and was sent home... so now were waiting by the phone...again...(thanks god for cell phones). So hopefully within a few weeks she will get the call again. So if im not at saltsdale i hope you guys understand... I simply cant go that far from home.. Its really cool to see the people on this forum give thier thought and prayers...... it really means alot.. truly..

thanks,

   chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

NOW......backkkk too theee programmmm!


TOOLS!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com