300 ft times

Started by miamiblaster, February 05, 2005, 08:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

QuoteHey Miami!,

    On a serious note,  i have a new set of maier shiney blue race plastic front,rear,and tank cover. i bought it to put on my wifes bike but ended up selling the bike, i kept the plastic.
PM me if interested.
Are they the maier race front or the stock ones?? and what color.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

WickedBanshee

I ran a 5.19 at 56.8 mph in Hazelhurst and A 5.39 in Valdosta.
On my YFZ450
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

1fastltr450

QuoteDo you think the teams in NHRA and NASCAR go around telling the other teams exactly what they do to thier engines?
I told you all the major things. does a shiftstar really make a difference?? Its a flattrack bike so there is no need for a radical tranny or radical porting the track we run on you dont even shift i keep it in 4th the whole time.... its .30 over. of course i have pipes, CPI inframes ( i still think t-5 toomeys are better though). 34 carbs.. i think thats it.. OH its a rigid..  no shock in the rear, its hell on the ole kidneys but it sure slides in the corners.. but if you hit a big dip you will do a front tire wheelie in a hurry and thats scary at 40mph.

I ran it on GPS in a 6th gear run, if i remember correct it was like 66 or 69 MPH cant remember it was a while back but it wasnt impressive. like i said dont have a need for the top end part..



 dont worry miami it is very slow, I can beat him on a stock suzuki400  just not on a circle thack
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#53
QuoteAre they the maier race front or the stock ones?? and what color.


one piece race front, rear fenders, and tank cover all shiney blue.

  P.S. dont listen to fastltz2 he has NEVER beat me on the ol' circle track. His old man whooped his A$$ at the Dae City flat track last time!
 ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

QuoteHey  ware , I  see  your  dealing  with  tools  again !!! ;D  :P ::)

The "TOOL" referance is gettin real old here! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

miamiblaster

Quoteone piece race front, rear fenders, and tank cover all shiney blue.

  P.S. dont listen to fastltz2 he has NEVER beat me on the ol' circle track. His old man whooped his A$$ at the Dae City flat track last time!
 ;D
Oooo nice you got any pics of the front hood??
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

1fastltr450

Quoteone piece race front, rear fenders, and tank cover all shiney blue.

  P.S. dont listen to fastltz2 he has NEVER beat me on the ol' circle track. His old man whooped his A$$ at the Dae City flat track last time!
 ;D


if you remember the old man got beat twice then in the last round he didnt have knowroom for error
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

QuoteThe "TOOL" referance is gettin real old here! ;D



Hey RTR,

 Quad32x started it.. you know i love you man!!! ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quoteif you remember the old man got beat twice then in the last round he didnt have knowroom for error


Uggggg i cant think of anything smart butt to say.... :-/
let me think on it some...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

#59
QuoteOooo nice you got any pics of the front hood??

Yeah i do, i pulled the 12 off left the flag graphics,
I spend $60.00 to have them made. however if you dont like them they do come off, and it would leave that faded out line since this plastic hasnt beed out in the sun.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

QuoteHey RTR,

 Quad32x started it.. you know i love you man!!! ;)
Come  on  ware , you  know  your  the  one  that  made  the  TOOL  comment.  I  just  ran  with  it.  And  as  for  RTR  thinking  its  gittin  old  how  bout  I  start  useing  MEMBER ? ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tribal_shee

one thing I don't understand is why we couldn't run race gas if you are, and once again if your bike runs in the 4's than you should be able to race built banshees and still have a chance cause that's really fast. I guess we will see cause if ya come to saltsdale and race you'll be racing us in full mod class w/ that +6. It'll be fun but I don't think you have a chance but would be cool to see. See ya at the races!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

  I GOT $20 HES A NO SHOW ANY TAKERS ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

A blaster in the 4.s thats unreal thats running i want to see. not saying its not true just be cool to see. running in the 4.s is fast even high 4.s. i seen one in mississippi tricked out and it was fast i think it ran like 4.80to 5.00 flat ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

QuoteCome  on  ware , you  know  your  the  one  that  made  the  TOOL  comment.  I  just  ran  with  it.  And  as  for  RTR  thinking  its  gittin  old  how  bout  I  start  useing  MEMBER ? ;D ;D ;D


I personally like "JIMMY"......but "member" is good...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey WARE ,,,  Martin has some very impressive pics of Porting on www.atvmiami.com ... check em out
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

#67
ronnie,
I cant get the page to come up....

Whos martin?

I still aint scared on no darn blaster!!  :P

Boy do i have some storys to tell you about this billet block!
what a pain in the ass this thing has been..... :-/
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

miamiblaster

well I am Martin  ;D and the web site is  www.miamiatv.com hey YAMAHONDAMAN where did you see pics of my porting??? I dont remember posting them
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Hoosier Daddy

Ohhhh  OK.. Now i get it,,  :o let me look at your site now..


I posted those plastic pics for ya!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

miamiblaster

yea those pics are pretty damn old amlmost 4yrs if im not wrong my blaster looks nothing like that now. you guys will see her at slatsdale im shure you will be impressed. :o  I know im not the fastest but im faster then most. lol
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

miamiblaster

the only thing i have on porting is my sticky on the forum under atv talk. I explain my theorys on porting. (2 stroke)
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

MIAMI, I was waiting to see run the banshee in Rodman. You Pm me about the 310cc kit I install on my Blaster. You did show :-/ Man my blaster is fast, but not as fast has a banshee. I guest you talk allot $HIT!!! And can't back it up. Chris, smoke I bet you he is 14 year old. And if you think your Blaster is faster than my, I live in Miami or talk to Mike (da mtg man) I rode with him in Ocala. Blaster keeps up to the 440 he was riding. SO STOP TALKING AND WALK THE TALK, KID!!!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

miamiblaster

bid daddy I am only replying in my defense first I am not 14 lol and two I had unfortunate death in the family that prevented me from going on the trip but do not worry I should be able to go on the next one. April 23 right? I will be there.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

Sorry to hear about the death, but I was looking forward to see you run with smoke.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com