Are Blackberry phones any good?

Started by 1FasterBlaster, November 17, 2007, 05:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I was thinking about getting one. I was just wanting to know if aanyone has one and if it's any good. Do they hold up, or brake easily?

Da_Mtg_Man

I have a Blackberry and a Motorola "moto q" The moto Q blows away the Blackberry. It easier to use, a tad bit thinner/lighter, Windows based. I bought a mini sd card and keep every document and picture that I want on there. It's a mini pc is what it is.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ScooterB

my company just switched services and I have one now. Cant tell about how durable , its nice having email and all my planning / address book on my hip. 

The down side is I can work from anywhere
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

topflight36

My father has one he likes it. I think there are better ones out there. Like my brother has a windows based LG phone that is alsome. I feel the blackberry is to hard to navigate for me to bother with it.
Roketa Atv-61
Just because you paid to much for you bike doesnt mean you have to hate on mine.

1FasterBlaster

  I have a LG now. It's just a nice flip phone. I'll look into the other LG's .I haven't heard of the Moto Q. I've never been big on Motorola, but I'll check it out. Thanks.

Da_Mtg_Man

Like Scooter said, It's nice to have e-mail, tasks, calendar and all of that on your side. Whats really cool is when a customer/client/whatever needs a document you can start an e-mail/attach doc and send just like you would from your PC. Check out the Q, It's a great phone.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

singleshot

I have a BB 8700 and I love it.  I have had it for 2 years and it works great.   It is connected to my corporate email and RR email.   I can't live without it.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

1FasterBlaster

  I looked at the Blackberry and the Moto Q today. Some really nice phones. They are kind of big. I"ll probably stick to my LG phone . The new one will most likely be for my girl.
    I can't tell which one is better since I never really looked for all the options with a phone before.

SWAMP_DONKEY

My blackberry has sit in my glove box for 2 years...you want it??

Anoriginal

I can buy any phone I want and I bought the Moto Q. I really like it. It is an easy phone to operate and seamlessly integrated itself with my office calendar and e mail. Lots of great features.

1FasterBlaster


andrew 380

If looking for durability don't choose blackberry, ; but, else wise it seems to be just fine  ;D

logandzwon

It all depend what you want out of it too.  My mom carries both an iPhone and a Blackberry, (company phone.)  She was a Blackberry user for years before she got the iPhone.  She definitely prefers the iPhone, not to say it's perfect, but for her it's better then the BB.  I know other people that prefer the BB though.  It tall depends what you expect out of it.  I like my iPhone because its really friendly to use, syncs well, and replaces my ipod.  Having full access to my e-mail, and a full web browser is just a plus to me.