148 MPH BANSHEE!!!

Started by bigwake, November 15, 2007, 09:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwake


kawasakimojaverider


sparkplug01

ya maybe if you stuff it in the back seat of a Lamborghini .More like 80-85 maybe


Where's troy and don?this should be posted in the race section or the Joke page.

Bigscrb15

148mph???? sureeee!!!!! with all that work done it should run atleast 190-200. My Vinson runs 155-160 with just a pipe and jet kit.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dynodon

Yeah, I have some "high and dry " land in Florida for sale, that could have a house with a basement under it for sale too !!!



What a jack azz, I wont even get into why it wont ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Turboderf

WOW it can go that fast and its only 2100 OBO what a deal

sparkplug01

Hey don I think it would have give the "BLACK PEARL" a good run for the money.LOL

kawasakimojaverider


686RAPTOR

i think he put the 1 infront of the 48 by mistake. you never know my turbo supercharged blaster goes around 150 mph on spray. might be a good race.

sparkplug01

post a video---I'd haft to see it to believe it.take it to the sand drags you could win some big money from the big guys.lol

686RAPTOR

its to fast to catch on camera sorry.

sparkplug01


dynodon

Quote from: sparkplug01 on November 15, 2007, 10:15:53 PM
Hey don I think it would have give the "BLACK PEARL" a good run for the money.LOL
Yeah RIGHT !!!!
Must the FMF inframe pipes that make it soooooo fast!?!?!!?!
2100.00 isnt a bad price for a running banshee, But GEEZE, dont bulshizit someone like that......... What a TARD :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

686RAPTOR

sucks for the kid that buys it and thinks he's going 148 mph.

dynodon

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on November 16, 2007, 04:55:26 PM
sucks for the kid that buys it and thinks he's going 148 mph.
Yeah, Like Jodi stated earlier, MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE 80-85mph at BEST.
It takes ALOT of $$$$$$ to go over a 100 mph with a very well built after market motor, which that surely isnt.

This bike doesnt even go 148mph, and there is a ton of work done to it, One of the fastest 4 mil bikes around
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: dynodon on November 16, 2007, 05:52:54 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on November 16, 2007, 04:55:26 PM
sucks for the kid that buys it and thinks he's going 148 mph.
Yeah, Like Jodi stated earlier, MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE 80-85mph at BEST.
It takes ALOT of $$$$$$ to go over a 100 mph with a very well built after market motor, which that surely isnt.

This bike doesnt even go 148mph, and there is a ton of work done to it, One of the fastest 4 mil bikes around

After my 4mill!!!!! 8)  J/P but boy I cant wait christmas is right around the corner and motor will be done shortly.

dynodon

AFTER......... Your too funny !!!! Especially in a stock cradle, You crack me up !!

Nate will get ya going for sure though ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

06 BaNsHeE

I was just playing with you.But I do expect to beat my boys 99perf 14mm Super Cub on gas.And maybe his 22mill lol

06 BaNsHeE

But then that kills the whole "I just got new pistons" look me and nate are trying to make play off.

bigwake

ya..i have no idea where the guy came up with 148..i bursted out laughing when i read it

1FasterBlaster

 Maybe he meant it will only run another 148 miles

sparkplug01

thats probably more like it.to me the motor looks stock.he chino you should buy it so you would have a fast bike ......lol

1FasterBlaster

  What do you mean, I have a perfectly good Blaster in my shed that doesn't run...it'll probably go faster than that thing. Maybe I can put the motor on the Blaster. Hmmmm!!

sparkplug01

now thats a good idea.and I've rode with you before I'm sure the blaster will run,but is it fast?Thats the question???????????????????????You need the zuki400 back.

dynodon

Nah, If he is as light as I think he is, That blaster should work fine..
I have seen some pretty quick blasters before, NOT banshee fast, but quick for a single cylinder bike ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

sparkplug01

ya chino is probably about 200 so a 200 blaster would be just fine.

1FasterBlaster

  My 01 Blaster was fast, but because I weigh 205lbs. I use to get beat to hell on whoops. They don't have crap for suspension. Their fun I think because their so small and so fast like a pitt bike.
   I

06 BaNsHeE

the guy that would clean my saltwater tank had a blaster he sold that would beat to hell my stock banshee.He said it did 84 and I believe him.I sure would love to have a blaster like that one

1FasterBlaster

  I have one in my shed that needs a stator and a coil. It's bored/jetted/full FMF exhaust and other mods. I just have no money for parts yet. I'm gonna keep this one as a pitbike play toy.

tribal banshee

you guys are just mad cause your bikes won't run 148mph. I believe him that it will do it especially cause he has those special drag slicks and suspension. just that right there is good for at least extra 50-60 mph. It's a sleeper ;)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

Quote from: tribal banshee on November 19, 2007, 11:43:01 AM
you guys are just mad cause your bikes won't run 148mph. I believe him that it will do it especially cause he has those special drag slicks and suspension. just that right there is good for at least extra 50-60 mph. It's a sleeper ;)
Dang it, you have it all figured out Mike, the stickers also add to the speedo too ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

why do you think my bike runs the way it does. top secret stuff :o :D :D :D lol

seriously though you would have to have a crazy fast bike to even come close to 148 even in the 1/4 and still probably wouldn't get close!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on November 19, 2007, 04:50:31 PM
why do you think my bike runs the way it does. top secret stuff :o :D :D :D lol

seriously though you would have to have a crazy fast bike to even come close to 148 even in the 1/4 and still probably wouldn't get close!

crazy fast is an understatement, let's say it would have to be a gorilla, with a few 1 gallon float bowls to keep the cylinder next and wet.  I haven't been around the asphalt that much, but I don't recall anyone hitting 148 mph in the 1/8th or the 1/4 mile run.  I think the best I have heard is the 130's and that was from some asphalt boys that were posting time on planet sand.  148 mph on a quad is ridiculous.  I got big b@lls, but I am not sure they are that big.  I mean you have to think, we were running high 80's mph at C&R and that is enough to make your @$$ pucker when you let out of the throttle and try to get it stopped.  Lupo, I hear you did very well your first pass on asphalt a few weeks ago (or I heard the slicks really hooked up).  Stay safe and don't let too many of them boyz ride your $hit.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

lil fat rider

my blaster does high 70's low 80's and some times i get a lil scared to to full throttle it lol but thats why i want to get new suspension
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

tribal banshee

#34
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 19, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Quote from: tribal banshee on November 19, 2007, 04:50:31 PM
why do you think my bike runs the way it does. top secret stuff :o :D :D :D lol

seriously though you would have to have a crazy fast bike to even come close to 148 even in the 1/4 and still probably wouldn't get close!

crazy fast is an understatement, let's say it would have to be a gorilla, with a few 1 gallon float bowls to keep the cylinder next and wet.  I haven't been around the asphalt that much, but I don't recall anyone hitting 148 mph in the 1/8th or the 1/4 mile run.  I think the best I have heard is the 130's and that was from some asphalt boys that were posting time on planet sand.  148 mph on a quad is ridiculous.  I got big b@lls, but I am not sure they are that big.  I mean you have to think, we were running high 80's mph at C&R and that is enough to make your @$$ pucker when you let out of the throttle and try to get it stopped.  Lupo, I hear you did very well your first pass on asphalt a few weeks ago (or I heard the slicks really hooked up).  Stay safe and don't let too many of them boyz ride your $hit.

   considering I was shaking in my shoes I guess I didn't do too bad! The pass was pretty ugly but still managed a 6.94. I guess that's not too bad for a first pass ever on asphalt. at least I can say I ran in the 6's LOLOL  :D Definately like the dirt more at least with me on the bike. I'll try again though one day, just got to get the nerve up!  only one rides it now other than Tony and if it breaks he's got the money to fix it ;)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

I heard that.  I never rode on the asphalt so I can't really say I know what you mean, but I bet it is intimidating.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com