Nice race at Chipley

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, February 20, 2005, 04:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

I sure loved the Hare Scrambler race at Chipely this weekend, it was well worth the ride from Tampa,  it was a very nice track, and everyone there was very nice.

See you all at Gatorback ...
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

I've got the biggest blister from that course! Nice place and people. Loved the different elevations. Got 4 laps in. Helluva' trip for 4 laps plus a practice lap. Worth every mile, though!
Johnny jeg found a good spot for some cool shots.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

SLOW450R

Yeah, great track.........got smoked by my little brother, but we still get a 1-2 finish in our class.  Looking forward to Gatorback and then the GNCC in two weeks.  
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

Nightbreed

Keep up the good work guys, big CONGRATS!!!!!!!  8) ;D

did you have to put ice on trevors head to get him in the truck, lol
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

yamadooski

Luis I told ya it was a good course.
How did you end up at the finish?
I placed 4th.
Just wait till Gatorback that is half MX and half XC.
The next race has some huge hills.
Dont want to miss that one too.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

YFZ450-Tampa

Well Paul, I finished 6th, not too good, but I enjoyed the race and I'm feeling better every race, if it would be so hopefully I'll be in better positions, but it is all good I enjoy and this is what this is all about!!!
I'm going to Gatorback, would not miss that one eather, I haven't practice at MX tracks lately, I hope I can do all right at all those jumps, and hills hummmm will see, should't be a problem (hope).
See you there, and every body else !!!  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

yamadooski

Luis,
Gatorback is somewhat quad friendly.
6th place is good for just starting to race.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com