HElp!!Heading out to croom Tomorow!

Started by MgOnZo700, November 14, 2007, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MgOnZo700

Ok, Hey guys, Im heading out to croom tomorow from Miami at about 5 am. I can not find my registration papers, will the sticker on the atv doo, or do I need the papers.

svtbolt04

You just need your ID, your vin number and your helmet. You're good to go.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

07orlando450R

just went last weekend. just have vin and make/year ready when you stop at the front gate. have fun!
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

MgOnZo700

Alright, cool. Thanks alot guys.
Ill be sure to have fun ;)

Sleazy_Rider78

I always bring a urine sample to Croom just in case they ask for it.  I was caught off guard two years ago when they asked for one, but from then on I was prepared.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]