Who's the fastest

Started by HARRY-SACS, November 07, 2007, 06:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Im fast too! I beat everyone to the first corner!!! Does that count for something!!??

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

HARRY-SACS

I guess will see at the first SSQSA race who's the fastest. My pick is that crazy #9 honda guy if he gets into shape. The #53 yamie pretty damn fast too. Will Lawson even race a SSQSA race? I wish my wife would let me race again, damn women!!!

LostCause

Will Lawson even race a SSQSA race? 

He has done a race.  Pax Track our first race.

There may even be other pros that do some of our races.  We will just have to see.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

HondaATC

He was out for the practice at the AmpXtreme race, but didn't come back for the race Sunday. Man was he fast, being able to stand in the middle of the track and watch him was a treat. Every move he made looked so calculated and perfect. I watched him hit the step up from the ski-jump probably a dozen times, and lap after lap every time it was exactly the same. Superb riding for sure.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

jman 31

"Will Lawson even race a SSQSA race?"

I think he will. I talked to him after our race at AMP, and he said it was because of the contract stuff he had going on at the time. Although I imagine it will be hard for him to explain if he gets hurt running a race that he's not under contract to race. He is really fast though. His practice times were about 2 seconds faster than the money class race times at our track!

Jman