New stuff on the 450

Started by KD 428, November 10, 2007, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Got me some new things for my 05 450r. Pro armor grabbar, pro armor frame skid, tusk gas cap, maier vented hood, itp 20" rear gnccs's. bumper should be here soon.....










-Pics taken with Sony Ericsson cell phone

Tell me what you think
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

 Looks like your gearing up for some quad scrambles!! Looks nice, but where are the nerf bars?

YFZ450-Tampa

Quad is looking good men, but talking about nerf bars, don't get them from ProArmor, those are garbaje, a waste of money
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

KD 428

Thanks guys. Im not going to get nerf bars, My foot has never slipped, and they'd just get in the way.  But yea when im 16 I want to race in some of the FTR quad scrambles, just need some hipers, ha
HONDA CRF450R

ebtrx450r

Quote from: KD 450 on November 11, 2007, 03:29:38 AM
Thanks guys. Im not going to get nerf bars, My foot has never slipped, and they'd just get in the way.  But yea when im 16 I want to race in some of the FTR quad scrambles, just need some hipers, ha

Looks good but Get some blingstar nerfs. When your foot DOES slip you'll be happy you have them!

YFZ450-Tampa

I think you are right, the nerf bars get in the way, but in the way of another quads, trees, and the ground, is a safety device that everyone should have on their quads, it only take one time to get hurt, so if I was you, I'll get those nerf bars.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

KD 428

Ok but who makes good nerf bars? I like blingstars, are there any other good brands?

http://blingstar.com/product.asp?wsModelFilter=5&product_id=372&wsDoFilter2=yes
HONDA CRF450R

shogun323

AC Racing Pro pegs with Heel Guards are awesome!!!! I love mine. They will save your butt one day!!! or foot.... or ankle...... or leg......
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

PowerStroke 7.3

AC NErfs are CRAP, Went threw 3 sets....Blingstar is the way to go
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

TRX450R_Racer

A/C racing nerfs and IMS Roll Design foot pegs.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

koh0001

AC PRO PEGS. Got mine in 2000 and have only changed the nets.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Ryan561

i got moose but there really hard to find but there awesome
2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

A/C's are garbage! i folded a pair in half just riding on them. i have IMS setup now and wont go with anybody else!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  I had AC's on my 400 and broke them completely off in front and back. I like the IMS and Blingstar.

KD 428

Ok since AC's aren't very good, Ill probably be getting either IMS or Blingstar nerfs in the future, I never hear anything bad about them, so........

      Thanks for everyones input.
HONDA CRF450R

rubicon500kid

nice kenny the 450r looks sick (i thought ur sellin it ? )
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KD 428

Thanks, I wanted to but I would be losing too much so... Figuired I might as well keep it
HONDA CRF450R