turkey/thanksgiving

Started by FoxHondaRider, November 09, 2007, 11:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

I cant wait until thanksgiving, 1 my family from NY is coming to visit, i get off a week, and i get to go riding an eat good.  I'll be at croom sometime that week of thanksgiving. anyone ever done their turkey deep fried?  I've always had it done in the oven but this year we are going to do 1 in the deep fryer.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Fox17

ive always wanted a deep fried one too. i was thinkin about buying the deep fryer ar bass pro this week for $30 bucks but i didnt. i cant wait til then either.

FoxHondaRider

i'll let ya know how the deep fried turkey is
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

KD 428

We did a deep fried turkey at a dolphins game a few years back. It was pretty good.
HONDA CRF450R

exrider

If it is your first time frying a turkey make sure to do it far from the house.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

FoxHondaRider

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

exrider

Did you Take your choke out yet?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

FoxHondaRider

no not yet, i didn't have time this weekend so far, Friday i had to go get some oil and a new filter then i changed it and today i had to go to Tampa and tomorrow I'm going to croom.  so i will hopefully be doing it Monday or Tuesday.  hopefully its a good improvement and no hassles
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com