GNCC ORANGE CRUSH NICE RACE

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, March 06, 2005, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Well for me this was the first  GNCC race (but not the last one ;D), wow that was nice really nice one, over 2 hours racing, nice track, great racers, and I even got a plaque 8), but even better  floridian riders are showing up, all of the guys that race at FTR did really good, on the mournig and evening races.
And thanks againg Paul (10A FTR HS) for pushing me to go, it is impossible for me to go to Georgia next weekend, but I'll be looking for North carolina or some other ones.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

Congrats to everyone who finished!! BIG congrats to Taylor Kiser, Mike Rogers, and David Bailey!!!! Also, thank you to Chris Spayberry for a QUICK "Pit Stop" for gas!!

It was a TOUGH course...very whooped out...I had a great start and even lead allot of the first lap...battling with Angel Atwell. When a tree limb flipped me ...I got back up quickly but the bike would not fire. About 2 classes - maybe 3 went by which put me WAY back in my class. The bike finally fired up and I was back on my way. I ended up making my way back up to fourth in my class with a 27th place finish overall.

I am not to disappointed - that was not to bad for my first GNCC...I will be in Georgia.

Talk to everyone soon!!

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com