changed**** when will someone win the raffle for the rhino at l-cross????

Started by 561rincon, November 07, 2007, 07:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

you dont have to be active to read it....what is this lurker stuff?
All you have ot be is logged out does this make you the BELOW?

+ 2 Cloaked) and 5 Lurkers are viewing this topic.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Bounty1

Where are your leaders now??????? Leading everyone to nothing. The Rhino was on the same stage as them and what has happened. NOTHING. MORE MONEY PLEASE.

trey82

lol Well it doesnt look like its working out on here. Im about to call her and I didnt even buy a ticket!

But like I said thats just me....I'd rather call and get an answer RIGHT NOW instead of typing 7 more pages about how she hasn't responded yet.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Mudneck

Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 08:47:55 PM
lol Well it doesnt look like its working out on here. Im about to call her and I didnt even buy a ticket!

But like I said thats just me....I'd rather call and get an answer RIGHT NOW instead of typing 7 more pages about how she hasn't responded yet.

Awsome please post when the raffle will take place ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

trey82

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Bigscrb15

Quote from: dynodon on November 26, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
He is alright Jason..... I will vouch for him, Just dont leave your cheeseburger sitting around !!!!! LOL

Cheeseburger? That is the least of my worries. Seeing him riding his quad around with just a leopard skin thong on was enough for me to never go riding with him again.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

trey82

They called back and I talked to Mark, he said if they sell enough tickets then the raffle will be held at the next event. It will be decided on the last day, if they don't sell enough to cover the cost of the Rhino then everyone present that bought a ticket will be refunded the money. But you must attend that event to recieve a refund.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

kawGIRL

THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! >:(

Can't change the rules down the road and............
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

Im dumbfounded to that response. Must be present ot win or get a refund...If it doesnt raffle than those of us who held tickets for over a year who cant,dont or wont attend just got even more ripped off!....How about some legal response to that?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 09:52:27 PM
They called back and I talked to Mark, he said if they sell enough tickets then the raffle will be held at the next event. It will be decided on the last day, if they don't sell enough to cover the cost of the Rhino then everyone present that bought a ticket will be refunded the money. But you must attend that event to recieve a refund.

LMAO!!!!That's funny. I would like to see them try and get away with that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Anoriginal

I really don't know what to say. I am blown away. I bet you can guess who I'd call tomorrow morning.

Mudneck

Quote from: kawGIRL on November 26, 2007, 09:57:15 PM
THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! >:(

Can't change the rules down the road and............
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!!
YEA just like the PROWLER/Arctic Cat to a Rhino.......

I totally agree with ya Kawgirl. I for one will be in touch with authorities on this matter tomorrow!

NOW THAT L-CROSS IS 100% AWARE OF THE QUESTIONS WHY DONT THEY ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS?

Not doubting your credibility trey82 however it is heresay since it is second hand!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

trey82

I'm sorry, please read it again. Right after I pressed submit I noticed I put that you have to be present to win. You do NOT have to be present to win, BUT YOU DO need to be present if you want to recieve a refund. They said it would be too hard trying to mail everyone's money back.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Smoknbanshee

BRB, going to get a cheeseburger and some popcorn, because it is about to get goooooood up in hur....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

yeah, buying stamps isn't cheap and sticking them on envelopes is time consuming.  what a joke, glad I never went to l-cross and bought tickets.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

kawGIRL

Quote from: dynodon on November 26, 2007, 07:50:51 PM


He is alright Jason..... I will vouch for him, Just dont leave your cheeseburger sitting around !!!!! LOL


Hum is he related to Rich?  ~~HA~~
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on November 26, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 26, 2007, 07:33:15 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 26, 2007, 07:30:35 PM
Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 05:19:56 PM
Maybe someone would like to call Mark and Patti about the raffle...

863-763-0569

Like maybe the local State Attorney's office?

Your good.  I always love to read topics you respond too.  Never had the opportunity to meet you but if you hang out with Chillin, you are a good person.
He is alright Jason..... I will vouch for him, Just dont leave your cheeseburger sitting around !!!!! LOL

Still NO response yet huh????  ??? ??? ???

Dyno, I have never met anoriginal, but i would never debate with him.  Him being an attorney just makes everyone he debates with look stupid.  Anytime I see him posting in a post, I always get a kick out of it.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mudneck

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 26, 2007, 10:01:33 PM
I really don't know what to say. I am blown away. I bet you can guess who I'd call tomorrow morning.

Thats freakin hysterical a lawyer with nothing to say....HA!~ LOL just kidding ya MR.Riginal   ::)!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 10:03:27 PM
I'm sorry, please read it again. Right after I pressed submit I noticed I put that you have to be present to win. You do NOT have to be present to win, BUT YOU DO need to be present if you want to recieve a refund. They said it would be too hard trying to mail everyone's money back.

Oh so you have to spend 30.00 to get your 10.00 back??? That sounds fair.....RIP OFFS AND I WILL NOT BE BACK!!! C&R here we come ;)

team_quad_green

what event are they talking about because Im gonna take all 12 of my tickets Ive saved.  
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Mudneck

 Let me know who is going. I will give you 1/2 face value for getting a refund. I would rather do that than give it to them!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

trey82

 :R  Looks like I got a pretty good rise out of you guys. I never called, now you can go back to liking L-Cross again lol. Maybe now one of you who actually spent your hard earned money will call and get the answer you deserve.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

FishaHallic

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 26, 2007, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: dynodon on November 26, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 26, 2007, 07:33:15 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 26, 2007, 07:30:35 PM
Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 05:19:56 PM
Maybe someone would like to call Mark and Patti about the raffle...

863-763-0569

Like maybe the local State Attorney's office?

Your good.  I always love to read topics you respond too.  Never had the opportunity to meet you but if you hang out with Chillin, you are a good person.
He is alright Jason..... I will vouch for him, Just dont leave your cheeseburger sitting around !!!!! LOL

Still NO response yet huh????  ??? ??? ???

Dyno, I have never met anoriginal, but i would never debate with him.  Him being an attorney just makes everyone he debates with look stupid.  Anytime I see him posting in a post, I always get a kick out of it.

That's funny.  So you believe everything that comes out of Anoriginal mouth or your scared to debate him.  He's just like a typical republican that thinks if he talks like he knows what he is talking about or talks down to people all the weak minded people will listen.  By his post he seems to lean toward this republican administration and if that does not tell you something then I don't know what would.  I would find somebody else to look up to.

HVYHLR53

Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 10:24:40 PM
:R  Looks like I got a pretty good rise out of you guys. I never called, now you can go back to liking L-Cross again lol. Maybe now one of you who actually spent your hard earned money will call and get the answer you deserve.

I D I O T ! !
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

trey82

Quote from: HVYHLR53 on November 26, 2007, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: trey82 on November 26, 2007, 10:24:40 PM
:R  Looks like I got a pretty good rise out of you guys. I never called, now you can go back to liking L-Cross again lol. Maybe now one of you who actually spent your hard earned money will call and get the answer you deserve.

I D I O T ! !

I'm not the one with my thumbs up my butt too afraid to call the people that stole my money  ;)
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com