Boy the gas prices are high!!!!!

Started by americanhighlander, November 07, 2007, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Oh may I interject the Oil Companies BOAST record profits & earnings each quarter.No, they didnt just make a couple hundred mil in profit but 100's billions.That gets broke up and lines the pockets of a select few. They would love for us to pay $7 a gallon.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

buzzardman

I'll say it again,,, That's what we get for letting an oil man from an oil family, buy his way into the white house.  :'( :'( :'(

If Iraq's new government can't get their chit together, why hasn't the U.S changed things around and tell them fine,  you can horse around all you want but from this day foward, the U.S. will keep the peace in your country, but your going to start paying top dollar for our military and we will take that payment in oil.
Of course if wouldn't really change the presidents friends within the oil companies from sticking it to the "common man".  So it's a loose loose.    And the really crappy part is that The only two main democratic canadates are a couple of tools.  (hillary and obama)  So I probably won't have a choice but to vote for the best republican canadate which is basically picking the best of the evils.   I always thought I was a center of the road kind of man, but honestly, the current Pres. has really pushed me away from the republican party.   Maybe there will be an outstanding independant that will run and then I'll vote for him/her

FishaHallic

I seem to remember a Certain Bill Clinton opened the nations fuel reserves several times to help bring down the price of fuel and it worked.  That turd of a president we have now won't even think about it...........but NOOooooooo he is not a friend of "BIG OIL".  I will agree that we are in a war now and not then but he is still a turd and this war dragging on and his threats against Iran are not helping the prices.

With the way this president has run this country into the ground it's hard to believe anyone would admit voting for him or even admit to even ............nevermind.

trx#9

Quote from: FishaHallic on November 15, 2007, 08:47:02 PM
I seem to remember a Certain Bill Clinton opened the nations fuel reserves several times to help bring down the price of fuel and it worked.  That turd of a president we have now won't even think about it...........but NOOooooooo he is not a friend of "BIG OIL".  I will agree that we are in a war now and not then but he is still a turd and this war dragging on and his threats against Iran are not helping the prices.

With the way this president has run this country into the ground it's hard to believe anyone would admit voting for him or even admit to even ............nevermind.
What do you expect he ran every business into the ground that he was in charge of before being a president. Its funny this same topic a couple of years ago would be nother but Bush lovers piping in praising how great he is, now were down to a couple stuburn ones.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

My Datsun wouldn't start this morning and my dog got hit by a garbage truck too. Darn it! It's all Bush's fault...oh, and the rest of those republicans! Basturds!

Mudneck

I heard L_CROSS only needs to sell 400 more tickets ;D

How legal is it to hold a raffel & not give away a prize after 18 months let alone change the prize 1/2 way through it..... >:(

boy I wish my horse would stop drinking so much gas its getting expensive ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

550superquad

Quote from: bushwacker on November 16, 2007, 08:20:08 AM
I heard L_CROSS only needs to sell 400 more tickets ;D

How legal is it to hold a raffel & not give away a prize after 18 months let alone change the prize 1/2 way through it..... >:(

boy I wish my horse would stop drinking so much gas its getting expensive ???
I WAS THINKIN THE SAME DAMN THING !!!! >:( ARE THEY GONNA WAIT 2-3 YEARS  :'(  bung holes  >:(
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

yunt2ride

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 16, 2007, 08:11:57 AM
My Datsun wouldn't start this morning and my dog got hit by a garbage truck too. Darn it! It's all Bush's fault...oh, and the rest of those republicans! Basturds!

Thats funny stuff right there. LMAO



Maybe go to the government office and see if you can get a free grant to buy you a new car. Because you know, Its all Bushs' fault.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Mudneck

Quote from: yunt2ride on November 16, 2007, 08:27:54 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 16, 2007, 08:11:57 AM
My Datsun wouldn't start this morning and my dog got hit by a garbage truck too. Darn it! It's all Bush's fault...oh, and the rest of those republicans! Basturds!

Thats funny stuff right there. LMAO



Maybe go to the government office and see if you can get a free grant to buy you a new car. Because you know, Its all Bushs' fault.  ;D


The L-CROSS raffel is Bush's fault too.....
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

greenmachine

Bush won the Rhino, shhhh keep it a secret. He traded them some oil for it. They already sent it to Crawford, TX.

Bleedsblue

I was going to blame Bush for starting the internet and giving us a place to pregnant dog about things like this but actually that was Al Gore's doing. ;)
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bushwacker on November 16, 2007, 08:37:02 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on November 16, 2007, 08:27:54 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 16, 2007, 08:11:57 AM
My Datsun wouldn't start this morning and my dog got hit by a garbage truck too. Darn it! It's all Bush's fault...oh, and the rest of those republicans! Basturds!

Thats funny stuff right there. LMAO



Maybe go to the government office and see if you can get a free grant to buy you a new car. Because you know, Its all Bushs' fault.  ;D


The L-CROSS raffel is Bush's fault too.....

  NO SIR..That is GREEDS Fault...It is illigal and someone will blow the horn. I didnt buy one so I have nothing @ stake, but alot of folks seem to be mad about it.

garym

My 2 cents,,
1) Gas prices will not go up with the price of oil because we cannot afford it

the EIA announced a 2.6 million barrel (55 gallons ea) build in crude supplies
The EIA announced even more for gas because we have reached the tipping point and less gas is being used and the oil companies cannot pass the price increase on to us

I bought 8,500 gal of wholesale gas today for $2.84 per gallon

The housing deal, no one's fault but our own.  Yeah it sucks homeowners insurance tripled but the ARM loans I can only laugh at...you bought more than you could afford, bottom line!!


yunt2ride

Quote from: garym on November 16, 2007, 07:52:34 PM
My 2 cents,,
1) Gas prices will not go up with the price of oil because we cannot afford it

the EIA announced a 2.6 million barrel (55 gallons ea) build in crude supplies
The EIA announced even more for gas because we have reached the tipping point and less gas is being used and the oil companies cannot pass the price increase on to us

I bought 8,500 gal of wholesale gas today for $2.84 per gallon

The housing deal, no one's fault but our own.  Yeah it sucks homeowners insurance tripled but the ARM loans I can only laugh at...you bought more than you could afford, bottom line!!



Very well said.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

trx#9

Quote from: garym on November 16, 2007, 07:52:34 PM
My 2 cents,,
1) Gas prices will not go up with the price of oil because we cannot afford it

the EIA announced a 2.6 million barrel (55 gallons ea) build in crude supplies
The EIA announced even more for gas because we have reached the tipping point and less gas is being used and the oil companies cannot pass the price increase on to us

I bought 8,500 gal of wholesale gas today for $2.84 per gallon

The housing deal, no one's fault but our own.  Yeah it sucks homeowners insurance tripled but the ARM loans I can only laugh at...you bought more than you could afford, bottom line!!


So your saying gas prices aren't going up? ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

garym

Quote from: trx#9 on November 17, 2007, 02:26:44 AM
Quote from: garym on November 16, 2007, 07:52:34 PM
My 2 cents,,
1) Gas prices will not go up with the price of oil because we cannot afford it

the EIA announced a 2.6 million barrel (55 gallons ea) build in crude supplies
The EIA announced even more for gas because we have reached the tipping point and less gas is being used and the oil companies cannot pass the price increase on to us

I bought 8,500 gal of wholesale gas today for $2.84 per gallon

The housing deal, no one's fault but our own.  Yeah it sucks homeowners insurance tripled but the ARM loans I can only laugh at...you bought more than you could afford, bottom line!!


So your saying gas prices aren't going up? ???

plus or minus 10 cents for now...unless some major refinery blows up or we invade another country, etc...personally, I think they will go down about 3 weeks before xmas otherwise the retailers will suffer too much and the gov't cant have too many unhappy people

americanhighlander

#91
Quote from: buzzardman on November 15, 2007, 06:13:57 PM
I'll say it again,,, That's what we get for letting an oil man from an oil family, buy his way into the white house.  :'( :'( :'(

If Iraq's new government can't get their chit together, why hasn't the U.S changed things around and tell them fine,  you can horse around all you want but from this day foward, the U.S. will keep the peace in your country, but your going to start paying top dollar for our military and we will take that payment in oil.
Of course if wouldn't really change the presidents friends within the oil companies from sticking it to the "common man".  So it's a loose loose.    And the really crappy part is that The only two main democratic canadates are a couple of tools.  (hillary and obama)  So I probably won't have a choice but to vote for the best republican canadate which is basically picking the best of the evils.   I always thought I was a center of the road kind of man, but honestly, the current Pres. has really pushed me away from the republican party.   Maybe there will be an outstanding independant that will run and then I'll vote for him/her


Well,i agree with you we need become more independant and we need reundo congress in capitail hill
and they need get rid all old farts and put new people in congress and make it better lives on the american people.
And this fighting will stop on news we know it's been going on for everyday. Well we need look at frank thompson
he's more like regan type and the ex mayor from nyc  and dem side joe biden sounds like good dude on oil resources. I think we should used all oil resources in gulf of mexcio if they drill gulf of mexcio off florida back 5years ago our gas prices in florida would been little bit cheaper here and there's not enough refineys here in florida that whats we need the more rineys the better chances our gas will be lower in some way. But these people just let enmentvoit morons took over florida and algore lied about globe warming and it was proving on abc show called 20/20 back during oct.  :deal.gif :foot.gif I think it was al gore scam back then!!!

Well your best bet we need oil rights here in usa and lower gas taxes all way here in florida. I think people should protest to put no taxes on gas here in florida and through out usa. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

shogun323

Quote from: buzzardman on November 07, 2007, 11:45:33 PM
How about just releasing the already acquired technology to make our current fossil fuel cars get 70  to 100 miles per gallon.  There are hundreds of vaporizer systems patents already out there to make our current vehicles get that kind of milage but the oil companies have bought all those patents. 

:T
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Anoriginal

I called the Whitehouse earlier today to complain about my ingrown toe nail. I tell you, that Bush is a mean man.

buzzardman

#94
I'm not suprised you think Bush is a meanie when you called the white house about your medical problem.  After all, his  health care Plan...........hmmmmm what health care plan?   Bush just might have been mad because he is failing with our health care system as well and was just projecting that anger from total failure onto you. :'( :'( :'(

trx#9

I've been collecting farts in jars now. I notice my quad has been flaming fast lately. Screw Opec I gots my own fuel. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

americanhighlander

#96
Quote from: trx#9 on November 20, 2007, 07:35:58 PM
I've been collecting farts in jars now. I notice my quad has been flaming fast lately. Screw Opec I gots my own fuel. :D
LOL........ Who knows human waste could be  a good resource or use all pastic's lead products the defects
in china toys we can try turn thoses into oil.LOL
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Anoriginal

I called Hillary about my toenail too. She said the socialized medicine will definitely take care of it......some day....and I can't choose my Doctor..........or the date or type of service........ ;)

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 26, 2007, 07:26:42 PM
I called Hillary about my toenail too. She said the socialized medicine will definitely take care of it......some day....and I can't choose my Doctor..........or the date or type of service........ ;)
Sounds like you been listening to Rush Limbaugh to much. :foot.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Nah, not at all. I think he's an idiot. I do what anyone with any intelligence should do. I listen to all sides, all stories, gather as much info as I can from all sources and then make my own decisions.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com