Collier / Lee county riding area... any update??

Started by Sloth, November 06, 2007, 03:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloth

Whats the latest and greatest on the riding area that supposed to be opening in Collier or Lee county?  I finally got my ATV down here and am looking for a places to ride.
2009 Polaris 850xp- 28" Zillas, Warn XT30

Sloth

2009 Polaris 850xp- 28" Zillas, Warn XT30

lswjth2

This will never open until we take a stand and ride back in the picayune in defiance of these assholes....

00Yamaha350

I agree that this will never happen also, its delay after delay and people complaining about atv's ruining the land and being loud b/s. Something has to be done! 

eldiablo64

I bet if some developer offered to line there pockets with green backs they would approve it no problem they would forget all about that stupid bird nest.everything is about money and greed these days and politicians and public officials are among the greediest bastards out there imo.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com