Dade City on Saturday???

Started by MotoMike, March 09, 2005, 10:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_trxer

who cares if you win or lose if u gave it your all and tried thats all you can do and i think thats just as good as winning. and i think thats realy good you have been riding 4 a week and can do that.so in my oppion(not sure if i spelled it right)u get a  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
getting them back

MotoMike

Thanx!

Yep, I gave it my all and I am paying for it today...I am so sore it isn't even funny.  My legs are killing me...lol

Mike

alex_trxer

lol, so when r we gonna get some pics?
                           alex
getting them back

MotoMike

pics...lol

me after first practice...lol

MotoMike


MotoMike


MotoMike

Okay didn't get any race photos because it was too dark, but the wife did get some of my practice races...


MotoMike


MotoMike

and another...this corner got me in the race...


MotoMike

and this is it...just me and my bike...man I love it!


alex_trxer

very cool!nice bike!love the gear because its thore!!!!!looks like alot of fun in one of those pics it looked like u were about to hit that realy big jump.that sux no race pics but atleast we got some :)
                                alex,
getting them back

alex_trxer

ok the 5th pic looks like u were about to hit that ramp how big was it because did not see a landing pad :-/ ???
getting them back

MotoMike

yeah, love the thor!  The bike is pretty bad ass for stock and I am sure it would have placed high, if it had another rider...lol

Mike

MotoMike

It's not that big...not that sure but still cleared it a few time...very fun!

Mike

jaymark18

HOW i guess that it was a beautiful place that you been rides,I have only had the bike for a week, rode it twice for about an hour and went out and gave it my all.

_________________
buell firebolt parts

Slo Poke

SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com