Gatorback

Started by redrider, March 04, 2005, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider

who all goin to gatorback for the nationals? about what time does the racing on sunday start?

VForce700

well I know all day Sat is practice and usually sign up is by 8:00. first practice then racing I belive. actual racing starts around 10:30-11:00 if all goes well

mod81

fri is practice...sat has a morn practice with moto1 and sun has morn practice with moto two...pros run both motos on sun.....we'll be there 70cc production #8

atvaltz

ill be there fri and  most of the day sat  mod is right  they do moto 1  on sat  or lcq's  witch ever is needed  
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Nightbreed

I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will look you guys up, or find me.  ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

RaptItUp

I'll be there Sat.  Are the GNC Pro's going to run anything Saturday.  I found a schedule at ATVOnline.com, but it was not real clear on what was going on with the 'Big Boys'.

crfquad34

The pro's that have got to qualify race on saturday, then the mains are at 12:00 and 3:00 on sunday.

400EX

i'll be there... to see what i can do
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

atvaltz

ill be there fo sho  ;D
1 word   suzuki     nough said

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey ATV .... I'll be there sat. mid noon ...after the SALTS
Look me up !!!  32X and i'll have PLENTY of the Brown Ones !!
We'll be around some "WARE" !!!     ;D
HOLLARRRRRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

redrider

hey so theres gonna be pros racing on sunday? i hope so i to get some pics are all the classes gonna be racign on sunday?

400EX

yea all the classes race on sunday  i do believe
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

400exRacer77

i'll be there with my dad hopefully around 3 to WATCH!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everybody does good who is racing. i'll try and see everybody if i recognize them.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Mrs.Nightbreed

#13
Look for ATP in womens quad A, and I'm not sure yet which other class. We will be running number 236

mxracer546

I was looking for some information and wow there is one of my photo's of Alex. I guess I'm going to have to start selling them..  ;D

Jim Edgar
FTR MX Chairman

Mrs.Nightbreed

#15
Cant help it. I'm a thief.......My kids stole my card for my digi, so I borrowed your pics to post about the Dade race.... ;D

mxracer546

#16
Just wanted the ATV riders to know I took it !!!

 8)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Actually I pm'd you just a sec ago. I had posted a bunch in the photo gallery from that race,. I said I got them from the FTR site, but I didnt know you were the one taking them at the time... ;)


yamaha130

did anybody see # 130 on ssm and lonestar bike he was one of the only C rider clearing the big step up and get a 6th overal with a broke thumb. have yall ever seen him ride? what do yall think about him.

atvaltz

yea i saw him i think he has a poop stain on  one set of his riding gear i dunno must of pooped his pants  lol  :o

just messin wit ya man looked good   keep it up
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com