you guys hear about this quad race in orlando?

Started by mrboostfade, November 03, 2007, 01:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrboostfade

www.cfpracing.com has all the information.  its in the university of central florida campus in the arena.
any of you guys going?

mudnuri

There is a racer info # in this flyer
http://www.checkeredflagproductions.com/images/07orlandoflnov.pdf
I seen these "races" and sometimes they are sick. Sometimes they are lame. I wonder if there is a payout?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Hoosier Daddy

These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yfz450runner

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 05, 2007, 02:17:00 PM
These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.

i have heard the same. more like a show were the quads all stay together and the winner is alwready known! this is what i have been told !

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 05, 2007, 02:17:00 PM
These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.

you are absolutely correct, been there done that.  racing isn't racing, unless you don't have a predetermined winner.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yfz122

#5
This is a real race. Amateur $20 Pro $40. 200% payback. I just got off the phone with them.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

R450_Chick

Hey.  I just signed up.  The guy says he only has 6 quads so far :(.  More of you guys should sign up so we have a good turn out!!!!
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

trx#9

I heard there racing on a concrete surface. That doesn't sound fun to me!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik


KFXracer13

Emily how do you sign up? I need help!

-Kyle McCulloch
#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

R450_Chick

You call the number....then give them your credit card info and they charge you for your entry over the phone.....the number is 940-683-4742

-Em-
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

LT-R450ApK

Concrete hmmm guess i need to sign up so i can Race Champ  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

VForce700

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 11, 2007, 08:17:34 AM
Concrete hmmm guess i need to sign up so i can Race Champ  ;)


hey Scooter. do you even remember how to start that quad of yours? I know it's been a LOONNGG time. :J

LT-R450ApK

lol you got that right! i gotta kick it in the tail pipe twice and hit the throttle one Right?
Guess im gonna have to get a hall pass for Sat. jus so i can so u that I still got it.You think that they'll care if i smoke will i ride haha gonna need fresh air to keep me goin ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

VForce700

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 11, 2007, 01:26:58 PM
lol you got that right! i gotta kick it in the tail pipe twice and hit the throttle one Right?
Guess im gonna have to get a hall pass for Sat. jus so i can so u that I still got it.You think that they'll care if i smoke will i ride haha gonna need fresh air to keep me goin ;)

Hall Pass. come on man. grow a pair say it's race time...sounded good. come on out...unless you are skeered. I mean all that bike and not a MAN in the hood to ride it like they stole it....FAST!!!

01ZX12R

Come on Scoot, its time to get out of that closet man. I'll be there to do some spectating.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 11, 2007, 09:02:31 PM
Come on Scoot, its time to get out of that closet man. I'll be there to do some spectating.

Spectate? Them Yamaha's won't run on concrete? :-*

KFXracer13

Scooter I was at the shop today your bike didn't look very ready to race! All covered up with dust and miscellaneous parts from nearby quads and only two tires left on it with only one half inflated. If you end up racing this weekend I'll finally get that money that you owe me so bring your wallet!
#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: KFXracer13 on November 14, 2007, 11:22:25 PM
Scooter I was at the shop today your bike didn't look very ready to race! All covered up with dust and miscellaneous parts from nearby quads and only two tires left on it with only one half inflated. If you end up racing this weekend I'll finally get that money that you owe me so bring your wallet!

LMAO....ouch!  :ouch.gif

Scoot, are you going to take that crap from Mr.Champ???

LT-R450ApK

ahh it don't need complete to beat mr. 2 pump chump oops I mean champ.ahh I'm tryin wayne just like the company I have in that closet haha
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com