I just found this so funny I had to share

Started by Ida_Mann, November 01, 2007, 09:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Everybody here who knows me knows my boss is a tree hugger, well, he just got rid of the company vehicles since no one really liked them much.

what did he get rid of?;

Toyota Highlander hybrid
Dodge Caravan
Chevy 2500 pickup (this was for hauling the houseboats he owns for rentals)

what did he get?

'08 Dodge 2500 mega-cab with the 6.7L cummins engine.

wonder what kind of fuel mileage he'll get outta that ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

omfg.  after all you've told me that's just frickin' hysterical nathan!  you need to make him some kind of shirt.  maybe something that says i use to lick leafs, then reality hit and i got a real vehicle.  ok, well as real as an uneducated leaf licker can get.

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Ida_Mann

I asked him what kind of mileage he is getting,,,,the response "I don't know, but the computer says 12 right now."

he hasn't run a full tank through it yet.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bignickwaite

well iguess your still working for that a**hole huh
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bignickwaite on November 01, 2007, 11:23:36 AM
well iguess your still working for that a**hole huh

for now,,,,funny thing is yesterday was a reminder of why I liked working there,,,,if only the days would continue like that it wouldn't be bad at all.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com