Anyone go to Clewiston? How'd you do?

Started by mudnuri, March 27, 2005, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Anybody make it to the FTR harescramble in Clewiston this weekend? I raced and took 5th out of 11. I LOVE that course. A bit of open pasture, mud, trees, rocks, palmettos, and little canals. AWESOME.
Gatorback again in 2 weeks. I can't wait!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

yamadooski

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Hey Paul     like all that MUD?  ;D

I tore them boys up today beat them by 3 mins  :P that makes 3 wins this season

got enough points now i'm a "A" Rider as of next season

             talk to you later Paul

                                                 Bobby
Vet -A  FTR H/S

YFZ450-Tampa

Took  2nd on "C" open, nice corse, (took me a couple of hours to wash my quad, but it was all worth it) like you said all kind of elements to deal with, loved , couple of weeks and Gatorback, sweet !!!.
See you all up there !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

SLOW450R

I took second in Quad B............mine was far more eventful then necessary after I flipped into a creek/pond.  That was a great course!!!  Looking forward to seeing Jonny's pictures, I am sure they will be great as always.

Who all will be at Gatorback again in two weeks??
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

LT-R450ApK

you ladies better watch out for triple @ gatorback!!!
that 2fiddy is gonna be running !!
Good job B see you at work tomorrow

HEy ,HEY
I wonThis WEEKEND tore themboys a new one
HEY,you hear me huh huh huh
hahaha sorry inside joke  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

yamadooski

Hey Bobby way to go.
Im finding out the "A" class is not as fun as the "B" class.
Oh well Im still having a great time this year.

We will be at Gatorback Fri. PM come find us and say Hi.
We have the orange triailer, cant miss it its bright orange.. ;D\

Paul..
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Albright335

It was a great course...little bit of everything...

I finally got to ride my new YFZ...Loved IT!!! Just wish I hadn't gotten stuck those couple of times...but for the first time ever on the quad I am pleased...my goal was to finish and that I did...without taking down any trees!!! LoL!!!

Looking forward to racing the GNCC in North Carolina this weekend and Gatorback the next!!!!

Mike...glad u didn't get hurt...Congrats on the 2nd  ;D

See everyone at Gatorback!!

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

SLOW450R

Thanks Jen!....as soon as I realized I wasnt hurt I was excited about getting going again.......

Goodluck in North Carolina.....are you riding the YFZ or the 465?

See ya in two weeks...
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

Albright335

#9
I will be on my YFZ  ;D Things should go well...just hope my thumb doesn't cramp...  ??? Phil has does some work to the throttle and bars...so I hope it is fixed - if not it is going to make for a long race...  ::)

The NC race will be Phil's first GNCC...I know he will do well  ;)

I am suprised your bike fired up after being submerged... :o

What happend to Trevor??

See ya @ Gatorback...
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

500ex

#10
i got next to last. 5 weaks without riding cought up to me real fast   not mention the 3 hours sleep i got the night before thanks to jens quad.n carolina gncc should help get me back to where i need to be.see you guys at gaterback.

SLOW450R

Yeah I was extremly suprised it fired back up as well, it was truly submerged......checked the oil after it had cooled down and it didnt have any signs of looking contaminated, changed it and the filter and adjusted the valves as well as a new clutch and hopefully its ready to go!

Trevor had some sort of electrical issue, its running fine now, we think we traced to do a loose ground.

again, goodluck in NC.....I am sure you and Phil and the rest of the people going from FL will hold it down for us florida people.  I cant wait to be done with this semester so that I can make a few of the GNCC races later in the year.

be safe and see ya at gatorback in a few weeks!
Mike
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

YFZ450-Tampa

Same here !!! Good luck to all of you that are going to the GNCC in NC, I'll like to go to some of the races, I loved the one in DeLeon Springs.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com