Helpppp!!! needing some advice

Started by ali, October 30, 2007, 09:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

OK I need some advice here. I have looked for my 3 girls ages 6,9,and11 some ATV's for months. I have looked in different shopes, online and it seems hell itself,but still have no clue what to do. I dont think I want to spend the grand and a half purchasing an ATV for  their age. My question is... What do you guys think about those cheaper 50,and 110's you see everywhere? Arent they going to outgrow them soon anyway? They are just now getting into riding,so I dont see any major mud play just yet,hehe! So  what do you suggest for 3 growing girls? thanks in advance!!!!...Ali :)

Sleazy_Rider78

The only decent "cheaper" brand that I have heard of is Kymco.  Its not like the other cheap Chinese knock off bikes that are next to impossible to find parts for and aren't reliable.  They are actually pretty good quality ATV's and reasonably priced.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Bigscrb15

I would recommend Kymco if you want to buy new... If not buy a name brand quad that is used. If you try to start out on the Chinese knockoffs it will cause you to hate the sport and your kids won't enjoy riding.

There are a couple other brands that hold up good though, get ahold of BIGWORM3699, he owns www.ecperformanceminiquad.com and they sell some nice kids quads and know their stuff.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

caospop

My daughter has a mudami e-rex 50cc that starts up every time. i mean we run the hell out of that thing in a park in the neighborhood... My buddies and i have more fun on it than my lil girl does. Also try bespriceatvs.com
2007 Polaris Sportsman

greenmachine

Faulkner Motorsports in Port Richey is a big Kymco dealer & I beleive Gator Ford still sells them also. You will get the best price at Faulkner for sure. I have a friend who owns North lakeland Lawn Equipment, Tim. He was a Kymco dealer. He was blowing his out at cost last time I talked to him as atv's didnt sell well for his business.
My wife has the Kymco 250 & it has performed flawlessly for almost 3yrs now. They make 50, 90, 150, 250, 300 & 500's.
Good luck

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com