Number Plate Question

Started by jayman, October 29, 2007, 09:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

I want to do something with my number plates other than just putting on numbers. I found a local graphic shop that can customize mine for less than $25.00. I was thinking about filling in all of the white with black and doing my numbers in red. Please give me your honest opinion........


2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jayman

No, just practice days or when I race it would not be for points.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TRX450R_Racer

Just checking so you would get the proper color background if you were going to race. I think it would look good. Here is a picture of my old number kind of like you said.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jayman

That's what I am talking about
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

lawn_man mx

     those  graphics  look great !!
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1FasterBlaster

 Sounds like a good idea if your not racing. It will look kewl and bling out your ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com