SandMountain 4/3/05 Double Points

Started by RTR_380/450R, March 29, 2005, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Damn! No smack talkin' from Brandon on here? I guess since the guy on the 250R called him out last week for $100 he's gone into a shell. Where you at Brandon?

As for me... I have to work this w/e. Hopefully the next couple of races will fall back into my rotation ???
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

400exRacer77

o i got ya ur sayin my 400ex is slow??? .... who was out there sunday?? .... who is the guy ridin the red 250r and the white YFZ that revved it up about a million times when i was there?
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

RTR_380/450R

I ride a red R but not a white YFZ! I wasnt out there on Sunday!  That was Mike Sobe that you saw! Why do you ask my friend!?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

400EX

Posted by: 400exRacer77 Posted on: Mar 31st, 2005, 6:49pm
o i got ya ur sayin my 400ex is slow .... who was out there sunday?? .... who is the guy ridin the red 250r and the white YFZ that revved it up about a million times when i was there?  


yea that was me there with the red 250r and white 450. there somethin u want to say?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

400exRacer77

ya lets race my friend  8) .... hahahaha wait a couple weeks
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

1fastltr450

well boys daddy will be there to kick a$$ and take some names sunday be ready.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!      


                         DID YA'LL HERE SOMETHING ????????????

 [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]

THAT WILL BE THE CLERMONT 450 ON SUNDAY ...........

I THINK I CAN - I THINK I CAN.........    NO YOU CANT BOY !!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

400EX

Posted by: 400exRacer77 Posted on: Today at 9:01pm
ya lets race my friend   .... hahahaha wait a couple weeks  


lol we gonna have to wait a couple of months... i only got one arm right now.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

400exRacer77

o dang im sorry... what happened. anyway the first post i posted i was messin with ya u looked good out there that bike is sweet too...... we will race one day though :o
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

400EX

thanks that wasnt me riden that was my buddy but i was there with them.. but yea i broke my collar bone up at gatorback.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

1fastltr450

QuoteBLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!      


                         DID YA'LL HERE SOMETHING ????????????

 [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]

THAT WILL BE THE CLERMONT 450 ON SUNDAY ...........

I THINK I CAN - I THINK I CAN.........    NO YOU CANT BOY !!!

I think I did and yes it was thye clermont 450
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com