Sand Mountain 4/3

Started by 01ZX12R, April 03, 2005, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

Great job to everyone that come out and raced today at SM. I had alot of fun today. The track was great. This OB class seems to keep growing and growing.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

1fastltr450

congratulations to lyndon he did great today and yes I agree that the ob class has some good competion and is very fun cant wait till next race.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Ride1Rob

Who placed where and what interesting happened today?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Good racing today! The Expert class was interesting! The green monster was put to the test today! Trust me, that quad had no more left in it when me and Marshall were done w/ it!  Wes Craft was flying today!  

I finally get my quad runnin better than it ever has! First practice had me believing noone was gonna beat me!  Second practice ,  ignition problems!  Noone has worse luck! I swear! >:(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

YES I HAD A BLAST YESTERDAY ON MY POS YFZ. THE TRACK WAS GREAT BUT I SURE DO WISH THEY WOULD RUN THEM BUGGIES AFTER THE QUADS BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING THE TRACK.


GOOD JOB GUY'S IT WAS FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Cool  track  and  a  lot  of  fast  guys  there !! :o  Will  try  to  race  it  next  time ! ;)   Did  anybody  see  or  watch  Yamahondaman  climbing  the  GIANT  sandhill  by  the  track ??? [smiley=Shocked.gif]  That  man  is  insane !!!!! [smiley=Wacko.gif] ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MXRACER86

Was that the guy on the three wheeler? If so he is crazy!!!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Quad32x

Yep !! ;D  When  it  comes  to  hill  climbing , he  is  tha  man !!! :o ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Hey quad! im bring my bike with the paddles next time!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

400EX

well had a fun time.. sucked that i couldnt race. Congrats to everybody that won... jt u and marshall and  everybody goin to he banquet thing there havin? what bout u LE?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LE450-RACER#77

Yes I will probably go to the awards thing just to come hang out with everyone.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

QuoteHey quad! im bring my bike with the paddles next time!!


 bring it, next race 2 weeks from yesterday
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Sandmountainspeedway.com

QuoteYES I HAD A BLAST YESTERDAY ON MY POS YFZ. THE TRACK WAS GREAT BUT I SURE DO WISH THEY WOULD RUN THEM BUGGIES AFTER THE QUADS BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING THE TRACK.


GOOD JOB GUY'S IT WAS FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked to Dale about that I think they will be last from now on I will update you.

LE450-RACER#77

THANKS ALOT BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING US. THERE ARE A LOT OF RIDERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM GO LAST SO IF YOU NEED US TO WE WILL HELP BRING IT UP IN THE DRIVERS MEETINGS.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Cars do help the track the track is still new and the cars will pack it but not while you guys race we will fix it thanks for your input

LE450-RACER#77

Right on ! I have no problem with the cars running out there & yes they will help pack the track but yes it will be nice having them race after us.

                           THANKS FOR THE INFO.........
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR_#86

#16
i had a real nice time out sunday it was good racin Good job to everyone in the open beg That class is getting faster and faster so keep it up I think im going to run expert also next race just to see how fast they are so that will be different
Thanks David and everyone in beg for good racin
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

1fastltr450

thanks sand mountain for all you guys do at the track and tring to keep everyone happy, and I agree that the buggies would be better if they run last.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

photoduvall

Hummmmm  don't know if it's the right time for a buggy guy to show his face right now?  Sorry we wallied the track up for you guys.  Anyway I posted a few pic's from last Sundays Quad wars @ Sandmountain Speedway.  I have about 1/2 of them up right now.  Check em out....

Bill Duvall

www.duvalloffroad.com

LE450-RACER#77

HEY BILL WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YA'LL GETTING OUT THERE & HAVING SOME FUN TOO WE JUST LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUY'S RUN AFTER US. THEM BUGGIE'S SURE DO TEAR THE TRACK UP FOR US.

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

photoduvall

Hey Steve  
 
Sorry I missed the chance to meet you Last Sunday?  Did you race any?  If so what class were you in ?  I was just wondering how I could pick you out from the rest of the quads?  Here's a shot of me @ SMSW so you know what I look like maybe next month we can hook up.
 
O yea I just figured out you left me a few messages from last month in my ATV forum mail box (Sorry so slow) I didn't get to many quad pic's last month.  But I shot the heck out of them this month.  Get a chance go check em out.   www.duvalloffroad.com
 
Later  
 
Bill

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com