I bought my wife a YFZ 450 SE.

Started by JayDawg, July 02, 2008, 02:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDawg

Hey all,

I finally bought my wife Rochelle a YFZ like mine so we could both go out riding together. I bought her a brand new 07' YFZ 450 SE that was left over. I got a killer deal on it that was to good to pass up. That Monday we went riding at a local track and here are the pics.












































05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

miami_rider#13

sickk. sweet bikes man.
wheres that track located?
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

predator trailrider

this looks like a nice set of bikes

Chillinthemost

#1 that sure aint Fl.
#2 you guys sure have tough right calves.  I cant ride my YFZ without pants and riding boots....HOT
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

JayDawg

Quote from: miami_rider#13 on July 02, 2008, 09:21:08 PM
sickk. sweet bikes man.
wheres that track located?

We live in Sterling Colorado and the track is about 10 miles from our house.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

zman03

Nice bikes, unfortunatly here in south florida theres only one place we can consider a track and that seminole their web site is seminoletribemotocross.com check it out the other track is not worth mentioning ride safe and enjoy!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

JayDawg

Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 02, 2008, 11:05:26 PM
#1 that sure aint Fl.
#2 you guys sure have tough right calves.  I cant ride my YFZ without pants and riding boots....HOT

On my 05' it wasn't really that bad but I have a Pulse Charger full exhaust system on it and it is jetted spot on. With the 07' we definately felt it a little bit. In fact my wifes calf was a little red for about an hour afterwards. I think once I re jet hers and put a different pipe on it that will change though.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com