A few minutes of your time

Started by KnK Motorsports, October 23, 2007, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Young Gun

That was pretty cool.  Good post.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

#3
he did that with his hands?

itd be hilarious if someone popped up and went


ALALALALALALALLA!

in the middle of that.
he'd be dead. rofl
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Young Gun

Quote from: Miami450R on October 23, 2007, 11:12:33 PM
ALALALALALALALA!!


I hope they find like 5cavities in your mouth tomorrow and they have to pull one of your two front teeth.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

lugnuts

great post I sent it back home to a few vol fire fighters  :ThumbsUp.gif
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

OK, cool how he did it, but did he really needs to jump around like that?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

IXIswamperIXI

That was cool.... you know on another subject it bothers me that 9-11 had to happen before this country really became patriotic.  Has anyone else noticed that?  If my family died in those towers and people think it is great that we are now patriotic, I think I would take my family back with an unpatriotic country, just doesn't seem like a fair trade.   :'(  I am not trying to start anything just bothers me sometimes so I thought I would share.  Still was a cool video!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com