WARESBORO GA.

Started by badcompanyracing, October 26, 2007, 02:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

OK WHERE IS EVERYBODY?????????????? I know I haven't been on in while but dang..............!!!!!!!!!!!
this weekend 4-wheeler bogging amd consistency??   race
IF YOU THINK YOU GOT A BAD 4WD 4-WHEELER BRING AND LET US SEE IT IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Next weekend is the race if you got it bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARESBORO GEORGIA JUST BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

OH yeah we will also have have lawn mowers in the bogging this weekend..
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Any Fla. boys gonna make the trip anytime soon???????????????????????
what's up CUT ,SMOKE ,DYNO , TRIBAL ANYBODY
ARE YA'LL OK????????????????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Smoke is racing dogs baby.....these are my 7 month old pups that just won their class at nationals in maryland.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

FLA.SHEE

so they muzzle the mouths of the south in Maryland huh

congrats!

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on November 01, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
The bikes are SOLD Travis, But now if ya`ll are running lawn mowers  ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

well atleast the dogs can win in thier class :D :D :D
but does that make you to good  for us now???? ;)
and oh yeah go DAWGS 8) 8) :o :o :o
get ya gator bulldog style ;D ;D ;D
ok back to business who's gonna be racing this weekend?????????????????????????????????????????? >:( >:( >:( >:(
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Quote from: dynodon on November 02, 2007, 01:31:54 AM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on November 01, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
The bikes are SOLD Travis, But now if ya`ll are running lawn mowers  ;)
ya'll can still come hang out and eat :D :D ;) ;)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

tribal banshee

Travis I will be back up soon! just not this month! looks like everybody is going to have to race in the index class cause I heard that tripple is diggin out now. you guys better put a net at the end of the track so when that bike takes off Tony can jump off into it! LOLOL
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

#10
I`ll see if Lupo and I can make the trip, Oh yeah , and eay with you all !!!


Hey Mike, How did the Lakeland  race go ??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on November 02, 2007, 01:18:59 AM
so they muzzle the mouths of the south in Maryland huh

congrats!

That is funny.

Guys I might try to slip up there sometime next year with the boys.  I am just back in college now (UF Go Gators) and with school work and these dogs, I am way too busy to run up to GA for the weekend.  You boys keep holding it down up there and kill some deer this year.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

and the new track record is?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

I think for now it's 3.70 but don't know for sure ???
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

yz3961986

3.700 but tony ran a 3.56 and 3.57 during tnt

tribal banshee

thanks alex, I thought that's what Tony said. That thing is a wild ride huh :D
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

D A M N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want see some video, because I didn't know Tony could hold on to something that fast.  Congrats Tony, great to see you back in the saddle and SMASHING track records again.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yz3961986

u can say that again i made three passes on it 3.89 3.89 4.00 not to bad for 300lb+ rider

tribal banshee

hell no! That's fast as sh*t! did ya get off shaking? I don't even know if I would get on that thing! I told Tony we're gonna have to strap him to the bike when he runs those paddles. Gonna sling him off like a wet noodle! LOLOLOL
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

bmd11

Is there still interest for drag racing in the Central Florida area?
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

tribal banshee

it would be nice but I think it's alittle too late. A lot of guys have sold their bikes due to lack of tracks close by!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids