so who else has built a radio for your atv..

Started by bocephus300, October 25, 2007, 08:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bocephus300

so who else has built a radio for your atv, man ill tell you it looks a whole lot easyer on tv im gonna try to post some pics of my  progress, if yall have any of yours to share, or have pics of store bought ones. please show me
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

kawasakimojaverider


Kawa3

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 25, 2007, 08:52:20 PM
how about train horns on your atv?

Seen that also at  creekbottom guy in a rhino had them
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

bocephus300

2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

Bigscrb15

I didnt have train horns, but I did have air horns on my atv.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

4MANFREAK

#7
It's easy.. I bought a polypropylene mold off of ebay and cut out a template for a 220W Clarion Marine Stereo/CD/MP3 etc, 300W Kicker marine speakers and a marine flip cover. The unit sits on top of your front rack and the stereo and speakers face you. I use a layer of memory foam under it and a black bungee cord to hold it in place. It sounds great, doesn't skip and is well worth the money. Just make sure you buy marine grade equipment. It's built to withstand the elements and take a beating. I have had mine for over two years and have never had a problem.


** Just add Marine Stereo & Speakers** See below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREEN-ATV-RADIO-SYSTEM-DIY-KIT-SPEAKERS-ANT-BOX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26444QQihZ013QQitemZ230143638085
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

shogun323

#8
Sounds pretty cool. I havent heard of anyone doing that. However, I do have a burrito making station built into my quad. I get hungry riding all day.

Now if I can only figure out how to install this slurpee machine............
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Kawa3

i really like this one that a guy did on his AC on highlifter



2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Joedirt

That bike is awfully clean... ::)



I had one but it was  more of a distraction....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Kawa3

Quote from: Joedirt on October 26, 2007, 02:30:28 PM
That bike is awfully clean... ::)



I had one but it was  more of a distraction....

Well it is a 08 :o  But the georgia and texas mud comes off easier than this fla black mud and doesn't stain.

I'm thinking about doing one, but I have to dodge my rad and snorkels on the front rack
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

zin

ew ew ew..I did!!!!

what a waste of time and $$$!! The sd card reader was awesome, i could cruize down the trail rockin out! the bose speakers held up to being submerged but replaced the radio/deck 3 times. As my quad has an attraction to water. Other problem was at night, when I ran the headlights and GPS it would eat the battery.. the 7o0 is amazingly easy to pull start.

zin

I said fark it and went back to the dewalt.. plug the ipod into the front and mission accomplised....


94Hardbody4x4

I just enjoy the sound of my girlfriend screaming on the back as I pull wheelies. Music to my ears.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

novadave

Heres one we built at my work.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

yama411

Have you looked at the proboxrocks.com website? They just started making radio mounts for the 4-wheelers. I purchased one for my Polaris Ranger and it is one well built unit. I love it.

jimmyt14

If your looking for a cheap but great/loud system I would check out the audiopipe..I have one and love it, gets allot of looks and gets me pumped up when I riiide.
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

300 quadrunner

a good friend of mine has one he made for his grizz, damn its wonderful and loud, nice to hear some hichtown when tearin it up, but he has a red light at the end of the antenna so at night looks like a red fire fly, lmao its jus funny to watch him drive around :Y :Y :Y :lecture.gif
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com