Anybody use one of these?

Started by GrizzlyGator, October 24, 2007, 07:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

I saw this topic on the Durhamtown forum...its an item called the Wolfsnout for riding in dusty condoitions....just wondering if anybody had used one and how they liked it?
thanks

http://www.wolfsnout.com/index.html

PREDOCROSS

Cool, a Uni-Filter for your face! Do you have to oil it? jk ;)

Anoriginal

Matt "Chillinthemost" Watson usually uses one of my dirty socks.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 24, 2007, 08:23:27 AM
Matt "Chillinthemost" Watson usually uses one of my dirty socks.

I thought that was the backside of someone's tighty-not-so-whiteys I saw him with that one day.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

i use those when i take a dump. jk ;)

GrizzlyGator


r6realtor

I use one of these, actually filtrate lots of other air born particals besides dust.
http://gotpollution.com/technomask.html
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: r6realtor on October 24, 2007, 10:47:06 AM
I use one of these, actually filtrate lots of other air born particals besides dust.
http://gotpollution.com/technomask.html

Yeah right, You're liable to get shot wearing that mask. Let me ask you a question, Do you like a nice Chianti with your fava beens?  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 24, 2007, 11:24:02 AM
Quote from: r6realtor on October 24, 2007, 10:47:06 AM
I use one of these, actually filtrate lots of other air born particals besides dust.
http://gotpollution.com/technomask.html

Yeah right, You're liable to get shot wearing that mask. Let me ask you a question, Do you like a nice Chianti with your fava beens?  ;)

:L 2:L :L
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Chillinthemost

The key is to be the one making the dust, not breathing it.  If you're breathing dust then you're not going fast enough.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com