Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005

Started by Smoknbanshee, March 17, 2005, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribal_shee

#275
you need something to get that piece running. Sorry to say but it won't be my bank account, but with the little bit of change I take from you I'll be able to finish mine with no money out of pocket! Sounds like a plan to me! ;D But like I said before you might want to clear it through mama so she doesn't kick you out cause you can't make the monthly payment on that ring. I hate to be the reason for it being repoed! ;)
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

badcompanyracing

we didn't run in the 30oem class , you could run drag pipes, alky and override we left before they got started that was 4am. NOW as for being scared I've got to work until 1pm sat. so smoke come on up this way and I figure we can smoke you by 2:30pm  ;Djust bring it to the lights 8)or are ya'll SCARED ??? ???  ;D :D ;D ;D 8) 8)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

i thought the rules said no drag pipes, no override, no alky?

when you guys get the green lighted fixed, I will be back up.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

damn smoke, I can't believe you didn't reply. I guess you really started thinking about it and figured I am right. It's alright though I would never do that to ya! See ya tomorrow! I think me and brassart are gonna bring the grizzlies.
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

glad you guys realized that that is the only class you can compete in.....the LE grizzly is ready to eat, so bring em up...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

#280
yeh it's gonna be called follow the leader. we will see how far you can follow us before you get stuck ;D cause it's not a question of if but when cause following outlaws is almost impossible, but don't worry we will pull you through it! At least that way you can say you made it through a hole! ;) ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

saltsdale_CEO

Well, $hit I see nothing has changed in here. Do I really need to get up and open the gate on Sat. Morning? Is any body going to Race? If not I will stay home and sleep in. Let me know something before 12 pm. That way I can stay up late and kill some brown bottles........... Heck we changed to the last weekend so Ga. could get something started. Maybe I should close down so they can stay open. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???Just an idea. what do you all think ;D ;D ;D....... [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]
dig it they will come

LT-R450ApK

closed on sat.?? thats fine ill still be there on Sunday  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

saltsdale_CEO

LE you are them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
dig it they will come

LT-R450ApK

Quoteyeh it's gonna be called follow the leader. we will see how far you can follow us before you get stuck ;D cause it's not a question of if but when cause following outlaws is almost impossible, but don't worry we will pull you through it! At least that way you can say you made it through a hole! ;) ;D

I follow outlaws every weekend along with mudzillas,No need to pull me out but ill be more than happy to pull you home when that Rat craps  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

WickedBanshee

2 hour drive for  me also ! Cya ladies in the morning ! I hope yall are ready to RACE !!  ;D ;D ;D
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Smoknbanshee

Had to work night shift tonight, so I rushed home from the race and went to bed, so here are the results.  The tribal boyz came out with the thunder this month.  The kids class was by far the best racing of all though.  

Kids Class (sponsored by Sterling Quality Cabinets Don (dynodon) and Andra)
1st – Rachel Watson
2nd – Paige Volker
3rd – Shelby Watson
4th – Taylor Volker
Great job by the other participants (Matt Watson, Brianna Stuart, & Trent Moan).
We made this class triple elimination so there were lots of good racing, thanks to the sponsor, saltsdale for the trophies, and all the parents that helped out, including little cutngrs (Dalton).

400 & under class
1st – Tim Sisson (suz 400)
2nd – Steven Kuharske (hon 400)

401 & up class
1st – Matt Watson (yam 450)
2nd – Little Corne (hon 450r)
3rd – Derrick Sisk (yam 450)

2 stroke class
1st – Frank Bolin (TRIBAL cub cylinder banshee), great job frank, you earned.
2nd – Kenny Marrow (TRIBAL banshee)
3rd – Wayne Marrow (TRIBAL banshee)

Thanks to everyone that came out.  See you guys next month..
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Wish  I  could  have  made  it  but  Katie  didnt  feel  good. :(  Will  see  everybody  next  time !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

#289
GET BETTER KATIE !!!!
Hey Brother We had a good time !!! Except for Missing 3 Shift's !!! i think it was from ALL THE RAIN !!!!  :-)
My Rag Is DIRTY !!!!  got's ta wash em up today !
HOLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

YAMAHONDAMAN

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

tribal_shee

Ronnie, it was good to see ya back. some good races.

Next month I think is gonna be the real test with everyone having all their bikes back together. I'll tell you, if LE,all the georgia boys and everyone that was there this month come next month theres gonna be some serious competition in the full mod and open class. Hopefully we will have the tribals out in full force next month, but I think we finally got Frankies bike running, and with the 2 new tribals around and running fast ya better be on top of your game ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

your exactly right tribal...you guys are coming up in the ranks fast....great job on frank's bike....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

dang Frank... im out of breath just reading that!! ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

GIT IT RAG !!!!
I Can't wait to see Smokin,CUT,Frank,LUPO,Shawn,ETC,ETC
BEAT UP on ANYBODY that comes to Florida !!
i just be Ya'll's grade BEOTCH !!!!   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

cutngrs

WELL FRANKY WAS NICE ENUFF TO LET ME RIDE IS BIKE  ALL I CAN SAY IS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEWEWEWWEEWWWEEWWEW THAT THING IS WICKED FAST    GREAT JOB ON IT   AND THE BLING BLING WAS GOING OFF IT LOOKS GREAT       THE CRUSH WILL BE READY AT THE NEXT RACE SO SEE YOU THERE AND YOU BETTER BRING THESE 8)  GET RAG
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LE450-RACER#77

If you ain't getting traction now then you definitly won't get any if you strut it. Its all in the gearing now. Lots of test time.


They call it trial & error tribals girls................HOPE TO BEAT YA IN MAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com