da_mtg_man vs trx450r_racer

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, October 24, 2007, 11:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Man I miss that beast.After the motorwork it was just plain scary.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

digginfool

As much power as my Raptor makes with just a pipe and jetting, I can't imagine it with serious motor work done to it.  They are fun quads to ride especially after you put a great suspension under them.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Da_Mtg_Man

I agree with the comments made in another thread about doing the suspension first. I had SERIOUS motorwork done and without the suspension it was useless unless you were drag racing.
Some of the members here remember the Rappy, There was no other way to describe it other than FREAKIN SICK.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

We need to get back on track here and talk about the ta ta`s more !!!!!! LOL ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

garym


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com