Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005

Started by Smoknbanshee, March 17, 2005, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quotehey quad: i just stroked a 5 horse briggs mounted it on a bar stool with a cheetah pipe and toomey cylinders with a sidewinder drive shaft. it even has a t-rex cup  holder. it has a black and white checkered seat with custom tribal flame paint job. with 28inch 16 paddle rippers. that sucker can make it to the beer cooler in like 28 mintues flat. now thats gettn done.
LOL !!!! [smiley=laugh.gif]  Bring  it  to  salts !! ;D  I  gots  ta  ride  that  thing  !!!               Git  it  Rag !!!!!! ;D ;D--------- 8)                         PS    Ware  the  heck  is  Ronnie ????
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

PAPA_TRIBAL

HEY GENTLE MAN: THIS IS RODNEY KING. IM SURE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  STEVIE!! YOU LITTLE REDNECK!!! HEY I BORROWED YOUR T-REX FOR MY LATEST PROJECT. I TOOK CUTS SEAT TO. SORRY!!  IM SURE QUAD 32 WILL GIVE THEM BACK. I ONLY DID IT TO HELP A BROTHER GET TO HIS COOLER  WTH OUT HAVING TO GET UP. :D :D :D :D :D :D US OLD GUYS NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET.

Quad32x

Right  on  my  white  skinned  brother !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Can SMOKE get a table dance, cause he doesn't have any underWARE on????

Ware, SM has talked to me twice about doing a sand drag down there...so they will have the same classes brother....unless you want to build some lights and run it.....

Smoke knows how to get it all started....you guys just show up on the 23rd, it will be well worth your 5 dollars to get in the gate....

Tribal cheerleaders....I am bringing money.....

LE's an a$$, ware needs to get his wared out head out of tim's a$$, cut's an a$$, dynodon needs to get his head of of cut's a$$, papatribal's and a$$, tribalbanshee needs to get his head of papatribal's skirt.....smoke is not an a$$, he is a WHOLEA$$......

Tony - you showing up for the 23rd??? don't be scared....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

now that is funny $hit right there....it doesn't matter who you are.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

Damn man, I leave the computer for a few min and there is 2 pages of BS. Frankie why did ya have to come out and tell about our secret weapon. That T-REX better be scared when the mower getts to the track. We got that baby pushing 6hp. Stevie ya watch out!!!!!!!!!! open class here we come :o :o ;D ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

LE450-RACER#77

WILL YOU GUY'S PLEASE STOP PICKING ON ME ?????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Smoknbanshee

haha.......pick on me....please......i like the abuse.....


frankie, don't make me bring my weedeater.....with a 50 shot of nitrous....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

LE ,you, I , and cut are all A$$ `s and we are proud of it right, give me a call havent talked to you in awhile.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

ah come on now steve it'll be alright. It's just that smoke is so easy! ;D  At least your a little challenge! ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

Smoke , its your turn hahaha, you are never gonna get that pos running before the next race, I`ll let you run my ds, but you have to run in the full mod. class cuz of the +10 arm j/k, where have you been?
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LT-R450ApK

I say Screw It and Buy a UTE we have our own class and plenty of mud W/ the Cooler on the Back

Plenty Of Silver Bullets on Ice!!!
LOCK'EM In and LET'em DIG!!!!!

RON Where ARE YOU??
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

lets see can all just race. I am glad I am not an a$$. I guess I am not fast enough to be one
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

Hey smoke I put a t rex motor together but I don't think it will compete with the triple bike so can you make a class just for me ???????????   PLEASE DADDY SMOKE ???????????


I LOVE BEING AN A$$  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS SMALL ENOUGH TO TALK SHEOT......... [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Smoknbanshee

smoke's $hit won't be back till next friday, so it will be the usual, put it together the week before the race and hope she runs.....the watson boys had better start feeding that quadzilla wheaties this week, because it will need them come the 23rd....

smoke says if you want a class you give him $50 and he will make you a new class....I will not make a new class by discussion on this message board, however if your at the race and it is voted on at the race, we are cool...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

CALLING ALL LITTLE PU$$Y CATS.......Roll Call....

Frankie, UnderWARE, SLUPO......

Breaker breaker 19, can I get a copy from all the PU$$Y CATS out there?????


Thought about a new class called the "PU$$Y CAT" class....What does everyone think???
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

smoke: my weed eater has more compression than your weed eater. mine has a big bore kit!!! i think we should line up our weed eaters. but no alky!!!

PAPA_TRIBAL

THERE YOU GO AGAIN JASON STARTING SHIZIT. THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MINUTE. TAKE YOUR OEM CYLINDERS! THERE HISTORY. THERE WANNA BE CUBS. YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT. I WILL PROVE IT. TAKE OEM AND TURN THE LETTERS AROUND AND ADD A W FOR WANNA BE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE NOW? HERE I WILL DO IT FOR YOU. MEOW!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THAT!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o HERE LITTLE ITTY BITTY KITTY!! OH AND KISS THIS )(  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIZIT!!! AZZ CLOWN!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I BET RIGHT NOW YOUR GOING  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???SEE YA SMOKEY!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quad32x

Smokes  being  a  tool  again !! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

 ;D ;D ;D ;D  I love this place......bout time I got a copy from one you guys.....

ANYONE THAT COMES TO SALTSDALE AND HAS BEEN THERE, IS FULLY AWARE THAT THIS PLACE IS A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE......THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE ON HERE THAT CAN BACK THAT UP FOR ME.......

Just wanted to make that clear....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

That is cool frankie we can run the weedeaters....i am going to run some of that GA fuel.... :o :o
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Boys , dont  make  me  bring  my  Echo !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

The Cheetah Cub Cylinder is the least expensive way to step up to the next level of performance for your Yamaha Banshee. TEXTThis new cylinder has state-of-the-art triple exhaust ports, extra multi-port transfer area, boost intake ports, Nikisil Plated, specific angles for maximum fuel/air intake/exhaust. Now you can get the high perrformance of an aftermarket cylinder and still utilize your existing engine components, head, reed cages, pipes, carbs, etc. Prices do not include crankshafts.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

BUT, can you make a class for my John Deere???, its all stock 18h.p. kohler zero turn radius, stock tires and carb---please daddy smoke fit me in somewhere?!?
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com