Sand Mountain 5/1 LAST RACE OF SERIES DBL PNTS!

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 24, 2005, 06:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Would love to finish the series on my own quad!!! We will see what happens!  There are some VERY INTERESTING things brewing in the points race!
Good luck boys!!! [smiley=box.gif]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR_Honda

Well we tried out #78 and #86 today and I think finally I will get to see both of them in the expert class. I have looked forward to this for a while. Last race of the season may not be the best time but no time like the present I guess.
Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

LE450-RACER#77

I will be there next weekend but I sure wish ya'll would keep that dang Lyndon Thacker out of the beginner class.  LOL


Just kidding man but I really think you need to slow your a$$ down a little.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

#3
It doesnt help that hes half your age Steve!! Those friggin kids never get tired!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR_Honda

Well LE, I think you are going to get your wish, Lyndon wants to try out the BIG BOYS and with his point lead he doesn't need to race beginner. He has worked hard all year getting to this point and so Sunday he will get his chance to see if he is any good or just been lucky.

Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

1fastltr450

well I will not be there gots to go to Gatlinburg Tn with the wife it is anniversary time and ya'll know how those women are on the 1st one. I think why they get so excitied is because they cant believe we stayed with that long and after that they know we are going to stay lol nah I am just playing boys my wife is great. looking forward to next season and I am going to try to come practice when my back is completeely healed up
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

01ZX12R

No Thacker in the OB class, man Steve we might have a chance. LOL Just playin gonna miss chasing Thacker around the track.  Tony are you going to be ready?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

400EX

well i think i'm gonna have to work sunday. it sucks but i guess its money to get new parts for when i can ride again. but goodluck to everybody that goes.

P.S. Anybody that races a yfz 450 out there want to buy a set of +2 a-arms? they got a chrome upper and p/c grey bottom. they have heim joints and comes with tie rods. only rode with them once. $550
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

400EX

forgot to say that they are ATV Four Play.  ;D
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

TBR_Honda

Dang you can hear a pin drop. Well the ole brown truck stopped by last nite and left something to get #78 out of the hole quicker. Looks like Brandon and #78 might be even a little stronger than Lyndon and #86. Two TBR Hondas on the same starting line together will look nice, but the way they will be coming out of the hole _____ I will leave that image for you all to see Sunday. Of course some of you will have a front row seat so to speak. C'mon why is everyone so quiet??? You all must be out in the garage working fast and furious on them quads.
Dale
Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

RTR_380/450R

LET ME THINK!! WHAT COULD THE BROWN TRUCK HAVE DROPPED OFF TO HELP GET OUT THE HOLE QUICKER!

I HOPE ITS A SET OF BIG BRASS BALLS!  CAUSE THAT WHAT THEM BOYS ARE GONNA NEED THIS SUNDAY!  I AINT PLAYIN ROUND BOYS!

BEST BRING IT!!!!!!!!! [smiley=lecture.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif]

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Congrats to Wes Craft for winning the Open Expert pnts. series!  Wish I could have raced today boys but I wasnt in the hunt! I asked Wes how he liked riding the 380R! He went out for a test spin cause hes never ridden one and he said right before the race, "These boys can kiss my azz goodbye, cause thats all their gonna see!"   I THINK HES HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job boys!

Thacker- Sorry bout your luck! But I dont feel sorry for ya! Now ya get a taste of what Ive been dealin w/ all season!
SHIZZITY LUCK!!!

GOOD JOB LYNDON- It aint easy beatin Rick Hines, no matter what hes riding!

LE - WHATS UP!? WE MISSED YOU BAD!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

atvaltz

yea  wes ran great that last moto  

yea lyndon  you did  great lol that first moto i saw i stick it in there lol  not something you want to do on rick lol he wont move he will wreck everyone  lol he  is a very aggresive rider we just gotta get the gearing a little closer we  were running out of gear down the strech oh well

i should have busted  that damn preditor ass  but i just didnt have anything left in me  damn side started cramping lol oh well maybe next time
1 word   suzuki     nough said

TBR_#86

Congrats to Wes

Wes deserved to win ,he has been the man to beat all series.

Congratulation to everyone who won their race and/or series.

We have truly enjoyed racing at Sandmountain speedway. Thanks to everyone for a season to remember.

Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

400EX

yea congrats to everybody that won there class. wish i coulda finished out the series but i got 4th in am and expert so i guess that aint to bad for missin the 4 races.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com