QS#2 Videos

Started by TRX450R_Racer, October 22, 2007, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I posted a few yesterday. I will have more tonight. I have about 20 more short clips to post. Some are just random people racing. Look you might see yourself racing. Here is a link to what I posted so far.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TRX450Racer25&p=r
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Southern Outlaw

Good to see evidents that I was not the only one stuck



good video TRX
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

TRX450R_Racer

#2
Quote from: Southern Outlaw on October 22, 2007, 01:28:36 PM
Good to see evidents that I was not the only one stuck



good video TRX

Thanks. Turboderf is the camera man.

That is where being big and strong comes in handy. You see Matt (Chillinthemost) muscle his right out.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

Cool vids, Frank. It gives everyone a SMALL look at what we had to deal with.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

lawn_man mx

   great  vids  frank !!  thanks for posting
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: lawn_man mx on October 23, 2007, 08:47:34 PM
   great  vids  frank !!  thanks for posting

Thanks.

There are some new ones, so if you have already looked at them, check again.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX470r

hey Frank thanks for posting the vids. Amazing how the course condition changed from one race to the other.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: lawn_man mx on October 23, 2007, 08:47:34 PM
   great  vids  frank !!  thanks for posting

I think you are in one of the new ones that I posted last night.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

I tried watching them, but water started coming out of my computer screen and keyboard.

Those vids show how nasty it was.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com