four wheeler friday at sunshine

Started by 53yfz450, March 12, 2005, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I might stop out there with my son. I just live a few miles from there. What do I look for i.e. truck quad trailer?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

53yfz450

yellow chevy colorado with flatbed trailer pulling raptor 350 and 660. ;D

thanks and hope to see you there!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Da_Mtg_Man

We'll see how much time I have. I'm helping Thrasher move in a little bit and don't know how long it will take.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Godsman27

What's up,

My name's Andy... I was out there this past friday and it was awesome. There were only like six bikes there... but we got to ride as much as we frickin wanted for the whole 3 hours... I got in some serious practice time.
I won't be out there this comin Fri... but the week after that... I'll be there.. as for the track... its pretty quad friendly. Like Raptor350 (?) said... you can roll any of the jumps that ya want. It's not the widest track... but in a way that adds to the challenge and makes it a heck of a lot more fun!....

Later guys,
                - Andy

53yfz450

were you on the kfx400 if you were you should think about racing the series your pretty good. the track has now changed the jumps are alot more fun and challenging.if your not coming out friday you should race sat.


thanks and hope to see you there,
                                    jake

(p.s. we need more quads so try to stop by on race night.)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Godsman27

yea,

I've raced a couple of times like 2 months ago and because of school and everything haven't been on the bike in a while. Yea... I was on the KFX400. It was alot of fun.. .i'm just trying to get back into it... i need to get back in shape and everything lol. But it sucks cause I won't be back on the track till not this weekend but the weekend after that...
But, I will definitely try to start racing on sat. also. We do need more quads tho... definitely.
So what is the track like now?

53yfz450

it goes the opposite way. that really big double is now a step up but i think its just a table and that triple is now a double or triple but that might change and there are two doubles in the back were that one small double was (the one i cased really bad and blew my bead out) they are now makable. i still need to get use to the track the jumps are you either make it or you case it or you can roll them but i feel stupid rolling it so im just going to start jumping.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth

im gonna make it! my quad is down but i have a loner quad that i will be riding  so ill be there around 530 pm.

Godsman27

Hey Ya'll,

Finally, I'm back in town with nothing planned on friday... so I'll be out there.. I'm the green bike... #27. I'm not that fast... but it's fun and that's all that matters. I can't wait. I haven't been out there since they changed the track.

See ya there,
                   - Andy

53yfz450

Raptor350's dad here-can't wait to see you out there Andy,the track is a lot of fun now and they hired a groomer for thursdays so it should be real good tonight,to everyone we will see you out there!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

YFZ450-Tampa

I can'r go today, I'm doing some up grades on my quad, but I'll be looking to go next Friday, how many quads have been showing out ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

53yfz450

10 to 15 quads its starting to progress very quickly hope to see you there.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Godsman27

Hey,

I heard about the wreck that happened right after i left. What's up... is he hurt bad or was he just knocked out?... let me know dude... it was the slower of the two Yfz's right?

Later...

Muddbuggy

yeah his name is jerry (the stock bike w/yoshi pipe)  he took a big spill off the step up to the table jump, not quite sure what happened I just seen his quad tumbling.  He was knocked unconsious(sp) breathing really hard and unresponsive but before the ambulance left with him he was trying to talk and respond which was a good thing.  You always wanna just get that last jump in before you load up.
I think he will be ok but real sore, toby will post us an update later on jerry.

kevin
White Z w/alba graphics
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Godsman27

Ok,

Sweet thanks for filling me in. Yea I know what you mean.. it's ALWAYS the last jump lol. Well, idk if you know him or not... but let him know that I'm prayin for him if ya get a chance to talk to him...

Later dude,
                - Andy

53yfz450

we talked to him last night and he was talking and so far it looks like he is doing good no broken bones as of last night but when we call him today ill post up a new post.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Muddbuggy

thanks jake

let us know if theres anything we can do.

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

ATOMCRF450


Quotewe talked to him last night and he was talking and so far it looks like he is doing good no broken bones as of last night but when we call him today ill post up a new post.

I did not see him crash...I was still on the track, but I hope Jerry is doing ok...I felt so bad for him just lying there on the ground not moving. :(
I just met him that night,but he seemed like a real nice guy.

That was my first time there on a friday.  8) Next time I should have 2-3 more friends going.



 

53yfz450

Dad here(Toby),
   Jerry really appriciates all of the support and help everyone gave him and his girlfriend on friday night,he was surprised and thankful for all of us who helped out.He is a little sore and swelled up in the chest and legs but other wise ok.No broken bones and no concusion,They did do a cat scan and found nothing.Thank you to everyone(especially mudd's wife)You guys are all the greatest and i appriciate all of the support for Jerry and the track.I wiil keep everyone posted.
He said he might be out Fri. night at least to watch but maybe to ride.
The bike sustained minimal damage for the the tumble it took-
only bent the bars and either the rim or axle(just a hair).That's one tough bike!!!! ;D
Again,thanks to everyone for helping out,we also want to thank Radney from BurnoutBarn.com race shop for storing and helping fix Jerry's bike and maintaining and sponsoring Raptor350's bike!!! ;D
Have a great day and hope to see all of you again this Friday and all the ones to come!

Toby
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

Dad again-
   Just got off of the phone with Jerry(or as he will be known in the future:Crash & Run)and he wnated me to let everyone know that he is really thankful for all of your help and good wishes and says GIT-R-DONE and THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks again from ME as well,Toby ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Muddbuggy

Hey guys we are glad to hear that hes doing good, and everything checked out OK.  I hope to see everybody up there at the track not this friday but the follow friday.  It gets kinda expensive to go every friday night, ya know with Gas  prices and all.

toby,
 
thanks for the good words.

from Mrs muddbuggy
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Godsman27

Hey,

My schedule sucks... seems like I finally get a chance to ride... and then it's another two weeks of things that keep me from being out there. Sorry about missin last friday. I won't be there at all this weekend either. But next week it's on again.
Heard about the whoops. That's the one thing that sunshine hasn't had for a little while. Tell me what they are like... also... Raptor350... do you have a s/n i have some other questions. If ya do you can either just write it on here or send me a private message. Thanks dude.

Later,
        - Andy

53yfz450

the whoops are fun. they are really short together tho he said that he will fix them. it sucks that you cant make it down all the time see you there next week.and no i dont have a s/n just keep pm me if you have questions.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

KEV96

Who is going this friday? Do you have to buy a membership or is it just $20.00 to ride?

53yfz450

it is just $20 you must have a killswitch. hope to see you there.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.