3RD Man To Walk On Water!

Started by NYRAPTOR, October 17, 2007, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR



Who was the 3rd man in history to walk on water?





The 1st one was Christ .







The 2nd was the apostle Peter .



And then there was Jose.

Ida_Mann

dunno, there was this time at Daytona when I saw a shark ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 17, 2007, 09:06:48 PM
dunno, there was this time at Daytona when I saw a shark ;-)

Id@

lol.

mrbones

I think Remo Williams can walk on water, too. And so can his Master so that makes two more.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com