I'm sick and I've found some Sucrets dated 08/97. Should I take them?

Started by mrbones, October 17, 2007, 04:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

VForcedave

No don't take them. Although I have some belly button fuzz dating back to the same period that might help. ViO ViO ViO
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

singleshot

Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 04:14:16 PM
I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?

It won't hurt you to take them.  They may not be as effective as new ones.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

send them to me along with your measurements. i will take them. if i am not on the site in 3 days dont take them because i have died. devoted mod.

big-daddy

Quote from: singleshot on October 17, 2007, 04:35:23 PM
Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 04:14:16 PM
I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?

It won't hurt you to take them.  They may not be as effective as new ones.

go for it!  :ThumbsUp.gif
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Young Gun

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 17, 2007, 05:21:49 PM
send them to me along with your measurements. i will take them. if i am not on the site in 3 days dont take them because i have died. devoted mod.

Now thats dedication! :D

I'd like to apply for his job when he dies.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

EigerGuy

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

bignickwaite

oh you should most definatly take them.....man if you die im gonna get charged with somthing like dr. kvorkian. nevermind dont take them
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

if you do take them, make sure you let us know when you do so that we can all have alibis for the evening so that the police don't try to use this thread against us ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Take them, but before you do give someone your password and credit card number so this site doesnt shut down. ;)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

blupits04

Find the neighbors cat and give it one. If it act ok in a few hours your good to go!

Or you could always say your gonna take them, threaten to shut down the site unless someone brings you some new ones...just a thought
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

mrbones

Ok, I couldn't sleep last night because of a severe sore throat. Through the course of the entire night, I took a shot of Nyquil, a shot of Dayquil, another shot of Nyquil, and a shot of Bacardi rum (this was over 8 hours, not all at once). Man did that rum burn! Still couldn't sleep. In desperation, I went to the Sucrets. 10 years old and they still pack a punch! I'm even alive this morning! I feel horrible, but at least I'm alive. Alive I tell you! ALIVE!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

HondaATC

tablespoon of straight hotsauce, in any variety or flavor will kill any sore throat no matter how bad it is in less then 5 minutes. Although your voice will also be screwed up for a few days  :D Raw jalapenos and chili peppers work good too.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

NYRAPTOR

gargle with 151. if its strep, get some amoxacillin. thank you that will be $200 please.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: HondaATC on October 18, 2007, 11:17:21 AM
tablespoon of straight hotsauce, in any variety or flavor will kill any sore throat no matter how bad it is in less then 5 minutes. Although your voice will also be screwed up for a few days  :D Raw jalapenos and chili peppers work good too.

dang that sounds cruel.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kawGIRL

Make a Hot Totie  ;D Some kind of herb tea with whisky or rum and honey....if you can add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper ;)

And gargle with this:

Sage Tea, very strong..............1/2 pint
Strained Honey......................2 tablespoonfuls
Common Salt........................2 tablespoonfuls
Strong Vinegar......................2 tablespoonfuls
Mix, strain, and gargle the throat from four to a dozen times daily, according to the severity of the condition.

Mix 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar with 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and drink it.
Dose: Repeat every half hour until there's a marked improvement.

Or/and....
Warm 1/2 cup of kosher (coarse) salt in a frying pan. Then pour the warm salt in a large, clean, white handkerchief and fold it over and over so that none of the salt can ooze out. Wrap the salted hanky around your neck and wear it that way for an hour.

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

mrbones

Ok, I'll give it a go. I'll see what I got in the cupboard. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

blupits04

I watched a show the other day that said gargle a tsp of Cheyenne pepper will take care of a sore throat. Or 3tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

Neither sound good but If you take them really fast it might be worth it ;)

LOL I'd hate to see your Alcohol level yesterday! Glad your still alive
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

Eating watermelon helps w/ sore throat.  Eat as much as you can.  The water content in the melon helps to rehydrate the throat and sooths the soreness at the same time.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com