Post your drag times

Started by WickedBanshee, March 25, 2005, 03:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey Ronnie sent you a pm thanks alot. Let me know if you get it. ;D ;D ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

tony farrow, i left a message at your shop with ronnie's phone number on it....you still getting the frame painted???  bling it....get it rag....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

IT sounds like I finally made it. Iam one of you guys thanks .Smoke I always wanted to be a Rag ;D when I come down I will bring these 8) 8). Getem RAGGSS. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Tonight at test and tune I ran a 4.28 @ 71MPH GETTING FASTER ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

YAMAHONDAMAN

I Think my 20 yr. "OLD" Bike can do like 5.10...
BBRRRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!  :-)
Hey Tony ....Got it !!   going out today or tommorrow.
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGGGG

[attachment deleted by admin]
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Thanks yamahonda. GET IT RAGGGS ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

BadCompany350

Hey Tony. hows hazelhurst hooking?  If its as good or better than waycross I should be in the 4.30s.  Pulled some 4.40s in Waycross last race even as slick and as hard as it was.  I'm shootin for 4.30s on the pro-stock and low 4.7s on the stock bike in hazelhurst, can I do it???
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Daniel the track wasnt hooking that good  so it will be better sat ;) see ya there.  
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

so what are the new times from this past weekend?  did anyone go to hazelhurst??

wicked, tonyfarrow, badcompany, underpressure?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

I went 4.45, decent.  Couldnt hook up out the hole.  I'm not sure about anybody elses times, but nobody went super good.  Tim Mills went 4.28 on his 350, not too bad for "fatboy" as he calls himself.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

HEY guys we had a good race the track was hooking ok. I got the orange bike running real good I ran some 460 s thats real good to me its getting faster. In the 6.o class there was over a hunderd people that sighned up in that one class. it paid out over thousand dollars for that one class .I got 3rd in the 400 class,it usually runs 550s but was running 530s it was runnig strong.  at the end the track went away couldnt get traction. sh$t happens. didnt get any better times on my 350mod bike came in 2nd. track wasnt hooking like normal cause it rained the night before. IT WILL GET FASTER. I THINK DANIEL GOT FIRTS IN 460 CLASS  TIM MILLS GOT SECOND. I THOUGHT I GOT THIRD BUT SOME SAID I DID SOME SAID SOME ONE ELSE DID AT THE END THERE WAS ONLY THREE BIKE LEFT IT WAS  ME  TIM MILLS AND DANIEL KNIGHT. I DONT NOW TO MANY BIKES TO KEEP UP WITH. ???I LEFT TRACK AT 330AM.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Tim Mills ran 4.08 on his outlaw bike and I think he backed it up with a 4.06 that boys bad a$$. he got first in outlaw. on nos. get some raggssss
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

PAPA_TRIBAL

#137
HEY TONY!! I RAN 4.08 LAST MONTH AT SALTS ON FOOT. THATS 4 MINUTES AND 8 SECONDS. HEHE!!! OH I ALMOST FORGOT. THAT WAS ON ALCHOL. BUDLITE!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey be lik [smiley=drive.gif]e 4weeks and 8days . ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

BadCompany350

Brandon won the 4.60 class, not me.  Tim made me break out, I was in the top 5.  I broke out twice >:(
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

BadCompany350

Ok, i think these were the 4.60 results:
1. Brandon Mimms
2.Tim Mills
3&4. Tony and Chip- both got out same round
5th. Me
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

cutngrs

  thats right franky beat jerry in a foot race  that was great ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

#142
WELL HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHO CAME IN 3RD THERE  WAS MONEY INVOLVED. I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKED. ??? TWO PEOPLE CAME IN 3RD? just asking. ???
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

nuts and bolts, tony you just got screwed....j/k
great times guys....hopefully i will be up there next month, just to see where the bike is at...i will probably need to borrow some pro wedges to try out...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

They should have run you two for third I guess, I didnt know they paid third.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

badcompanyracing

badcompany350 right on that tony thay should have run ya'll, and TONY you were right about smoke, they need to bring it to track we know, we've showed that we can be competive in FLA. now it's time for them to come to GEORGIA. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

underpressure

QuoteThey should have run you two for third I guess, I didnt know they paid third.

  everyone needs to step up to the plate an tell carl that was wrong an need to do the right thing an make it right  all of us racers need to stick together and not let one of us get mistreated or run over     just my 2 cents

BadCompany350

I hear that.  I just didnt know.  

Talk about Carl doing wrong, who knew he changed the rule about the airbox in the stock class?? There was only one person who seemed to know since they didnt have one...
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

rtm3592

hay guys got a ?.. what tirers are good for sand drag thinking about coming up to salt to try out the banshee let me know thanks :)
Red & white Shee
Shearer inframe Pipes
K&N clamp on Filter
16/39T
32.5/370 jets
Boyesen Reeds
Jugs Port & Pollish
ada racing head 18cc
More Mods in the Works

Smoknbanshee

paddles for saltsdale, pro wedges for GA....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com