Best Price ATV.com

Started by caospop, October 08, 2007, 09:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Has anyone purcahsed an ATV from bestpriceatv.com ? I would like to know how good are those bikes. Ive been told the chinese bikes are getting better for kids they are inexpensive and they work.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

UncleRico

While I have not bought an ATV from that source, I do know that Chinesse Quads are crap.

The Asian business paradigm is to sacrafice quality in the name of price while attempting to market substandard products as being quality merchandise.

Plus, you'll be hard pressed to find parts when you break something (and you will break something).

I would stay with a good quality name brand.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Manny, for once Rico is right!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2007, 09:21:47 PM
Manny, for once Rico is right!

Sheesh, why don't you kiss his butt a little more. You have a man crush on Rico, admit it! I see the way you follow him around the forum like a lost puppy.

You so badly want to be like him.  It's adorable.

It reminds me of that cartoon dog Spike, and the little cartoon dog that follows him around.





caospop

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 08, 2007, 09:31:38 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2007, 09:21:47 PM
Manny, for once Rico is right!

Sheesh, why don't you kiss his butt a little more. You have a man crush on Rico, admit it! I see the way you follow him around the forum like a lost puppy.

You so badly want to be like him.  It's adorable.

It reminds me of that cartoon dog Spike, and the little cartoon dog that follows him around.

threadjacker



2007 Polaris Sportsman

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:35:39 PM
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 08, 2007, 09:31:38 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2007, 09:21:47 PM
Manny, for once Rico is right!

Sheesh, why don't you kiss his butt a little more. You have a man crush on Rico, admit it! I see the way you follow him around the forum like a lost puppy.

You so badly want to be like him.  It's adorable.

It reminds me of that cartoon dog Spike, and the little cartoon dog that follows him around.

threadjacker




Sorry Manny, my bad.

caospop

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 08, 2007, 09:38:10 PM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:35:39 PM
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 08, 2007, 09:31:38 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2007, 09:21:47 PM
Manny, for once Rico is right!

Sheesh, why don't you kiss his butt a little more. You have a man crush on Rico, admit it! I see the way you follow him around the forum like a lost puppy.

You so badly want to be like him.  It's adorable.

It reminds me of that cartoon dog Spike, and the little cartoon dog that follows him around.

threadjacker




Sorry Manny, my bad.

You know i still love you guys...MUAH
2007 Polaris Sportsman

greenmachine

Check out www.avantimotorcycle.com   I got a fax from them yesterday. They are selling their version of the extreme typhoon 125 for $825. That is a great little quad. Ride1Rob's son has one. I would be willing to risk $825 for one of those.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: UncleRico on October 08, 2007, 09:20:04 PM
While I have not bought an ATV from that source, I do know that Chinesse Quads are crap.

The Asian business paradigm is to sacrafice quality in the name of price while attempting to market substandard products as being quality merchandise.

Plus, you'll be hard pressed to find parts when you break something (and you will break something).

I would stay with a good quality name brand.



Not to mention the Chinese use lead base paint so don't let your kid lick the frame.   :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

caospop

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 09, 2007, 08:09:50 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 08, 2007, 09:20:04 PM
While I have not bought an ATV from that source, I do know that Chinesse Quads are crap.

The Asian business paradigm is to sacrafice quality in the name of price while attempting to market substandard products as being quality merchandise.

Plus, you'll be hard pressed to find parts when you break something (and you will break something).

I would stay with a good quality name brand.



Not to mention the Chinese use lead base paint so don't let your kid lick the frame.   :D

HEY Mike... Thanks for the TIP>  ???
2007 Polaris Sportsman

ali

I was just looking on the site the other night looking for 3 atv's for my girls. Pretty good prices for a 50,and two 110's. They have never riden before. It cant be all that bad for newbies can it? Ali

caospop

i FOUND THAT SITE SOME TIME AGO BUT I WAS SCEPTICAL. SOUNDS GOOD THOUGH.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

KENDO

Quote from: ali on October 11, 2007, 09:10:29 PM
I was just looking on the site the other night looking for 3 atv's for my girls. Pretty good prices for a 50,and two 110's. They have never riden before. It cant be all that bad for newbies can it? Ali

I bought 2 chinese quads off ebay still in the crate...Got a 150cc for me and a 110cc for my 12 year old...We are newbies and I didnt want to spend a fortune only to loose interest in riding...Spent total of $1300 shipped to my door...We beat the heck out of them and have not been able to break them yet  ;D

Heck,for the price of the name brands,I could buy 6 chinese quads and keep 4 new ones sitting around just for parts. ;)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:03:04 PM
Has anyone purcahsed an ATV from bestpriceatv.com ? I would like to know how good are those bikes. Ive been told the chinese bikes are getting better for kids they are inexpensive and they work.

stay away from the chinese version of the quads they are junk. Touch base with Bigworm3699 with ECP and get your monies worth and value in a great mini

greenmachine

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 16, 2007, 09:06:57 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:03:04 PM
Has anyone purcahsed an ATV from bestpriceatv.com ? I would like to know how good are those bikes. Ive been told the chinese bikes are getting better for kids they are inexpensive and they work.

stay away from the chinese version of the quads they are junk. Touch base with Bigworm3699 with ECP and get your monies worth and value in a great mini
Agreed! Get a DRR & never look back.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: greenmachine on October 16, 2007, 10:09:01 AM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 16, 2007, 09:06:57 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:03:04 PM
Has anyone purcahsed an ATV from bestpriceatv.com ? I would like to know how good are those bikes. Ive been told the chinese bikes are getting better for kids they are inexpensive and they work.

stay away from the chinese version of the quads they are junk. Touch base with Bigworm3699 with ECP and get your monies worth and value in a great mini
Agreed! Get a DRR & never look back.

I agree also. Bigworm is a standup guy and a LONG time member of this site. At least give him a call.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com