Worth a second read

Started by mudnuri, October 15, 2007, 05:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

I read this again today and thought some of you might like to read it and see some of the pictures of the kids.
See any pros in the pics? I see one!
http://www.floridaquadriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063

Enjoy!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Turboderf


UncleRico

It's awesome to see the sport portrayed in such a positive light.

Thanks for sharing.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gearhead400

I have a good time watching the young guns at the races. I usually watch the kids ride the mini MX track at hardrock whenever im cooling off up there.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com