Back to Pit Bulls...............

Started by Mudneck, October 12, 2007, 08:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

I had an appointment with my vet to come out & put my old Shepheard down. He lived a good life & had a large softball size tumor growing around his rear leg on the outside.It was starting to get the better of him & couldnt walk so good. It was time. poor guy Im going to miss him he was a good dog............

Anyway I was out spending the last few moments with him awaiting the vet who lives out here in acerage as well.His arrival was really bringing me down and then I get a call to say he is running late.SO I spent whattime I had left with MAX & the vet finally arrived to do it.

The vet obviously distraight I asked what was wrong,Come to find out 4 pitbulls broke through his fence into his BULL's area & attacked him,somehow the bull got drug or fell into the pond & it was drowned by the dogs. What caused that? You wonder why Pits get a bad name. I have nothing against any breed. I was playing with a PIT yesterday at the shop my truck was being repaired.I have 3 other surviving Shepheards and have buddies with dobermans & rottweilers. So why the attack what prevoked it? The poor vet is so mild mannered and easy going to have to witness this on his own property not to be able to stop or do anything about it.I WOULD HAVE SHOT EACH ONE OF THOSE F&*(^(*^(ING DOGS!

The woman who claimed they were her dogs scooped them up into her truck & gave all bogus info,she even had the nerve to ask if her dogs were hurt? WTF is wrong with people. KEEP your animals loccked up.There are ways to secure even the sneaskiest ones.He called PBSO,Animal control etc...bottom line is nobody really cares. Now hes got a 5-600lb bull in his pond dead.Im going to try & pull him out with Rhino or ATV since the property is fenced and we cant get a truck to it.

JUSTIFY THAT?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Sad story.
Sorry about Max. I feel your pain brother. I had to do it with our Am Staf at 15yrs old (the dog). One of the saddest days of my life.

It's good of you to help out the vet. You're a good man Werner (A homo, but a good man at least)  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

#2
Well we all know it was the bulls fault.... ;)just joking. Sorry, I had to, but I know this is no laughing matter. I hope that lady gets her deserves. She should have to pay for the bull & the removal of the carcus as well as any fence mending to remove it.

Like you said they should have all been put down with lead immediately.

TRX450R_Racer

I didn't get involved in the last thread, but I agree that pits are on a different level than other dogs. When they attack it is to the death.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

blupits04

Ok ya know what enough with the...

oh hell NM..lol

Sorry to hear about your dog Bush.

As for the pits attacking the bull, any pack of dogs could have done it, they are more aggressive as a pack.There is no justification on what they did. And if they killed something/someone they should be put down. And I (choking on words) agree with Green on this. The woman should be held reliable and have to pay for everything.

TRX it's not just pits that attack to the death, the only reason they are on a different level is b/c thats how everyone sees them. ANY breed of dog that has more than 2 are considered a pack and will be aggressive no matter the breed. I have seen cattle dogs ripping ears off cows, Hunting dogs ripping the throat out of their prey. Not all those are pits. Alot of Cats kill things everyday does that make them as bad? I've seen on TV where a bunch of cats killed and ate their owner..people don't think the same way of cats b/c they are small and no one thinks they can do that much damage.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that is what they were breed for. fighting bulls in the ring a long time ago. hence the name pit bull. they got the pit part from fighting other dogs in underground pits. not saying it was excusable and that is what they should have done. but it is like any dog and i bet if my dog saw a bull it would run. sounds to me that the owner is not very responsible with her dogs. blame the deed not the breed. it is all on the owner and how they are trained. shame on that lady! people like that are what give the dogs bad names!

sorry to hear about your loss! there is nothing like losing your dog but he is in a better place now and his pain is relieved!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Young Gun

#6
Sorry to hear about your dog, the samething happened to our boxer.  I loved that dog :(.

Anywho, she should pay for it.  I (keyword: I) believe that when dogs are in packs they tend to be more aggresive.  No chance in hell a single dog, let alone a pitbull would do this.  Its just like humans, we like to get into packs and gang up on one.  They are animals, and thats their nature. 

EDIT: Darn it blu, you got to it before me :P
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

blupits04

I know women are faster AND Smarter :) lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Mudneck

I have nothing against the pits they are cool dogs. Its just another instance of what THEY did. The owner not being responsible DOG owner. I was throwing the ball for a PIT he was as sweet as could be.The point here is just to make owners responsible for the dogs actions.Since they (pits) are more likely to be aggressive they need to respond to voice commands,it comes down to responsible ownership. My Shep's in a pack are pretty ferrocious.But they dont run free.Never have gotten out & I have taken the time to train them & they listen.They are not tied up with a 3' chain that weighs more than them to a tree.

Thanks for your kind words about MAX.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: bushwacker on October 12, 2007, 09:33:56 AM
I have nothing against the pits they are cool dogs. Its just another instance of what THEY did. The owner not being responsible DOG owner. I was throwing the ball for a PIT he was as sweet as could be.The point here is just to make owners responsible for the dogs actions.Since they (pits) are more likely to be aggressive they need to respond to voice commands,it comes down to responsible ownership. My Shep's in a pack are pretty ferrocious.But they dont run free.Never have gotten out & I have taken the time to train them & they listen.They are not tied up with a 3' chain that weighs more than them to a tree.

Thanks for your kind words about MAX.

amen! couldnt have said it better my self!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

UncleRico

#11
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

exrider

Will you guy's quit beating a dead pit bull, no I mean bull, no what i meant to say was horse.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Anoriginal

Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 09:41:21 AM
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.

Rico is right. I read about attacks from poodles, ridge backs, blood hounds and yorkies all the time.
I think all dogs should be banned like three-wheelers.

I still hate cats.

Gerbils Rule.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 12, 2007, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 09:41:21 AM
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.

Rico is right. I read about attacks from poodles, ridge backs, blood hounds and yorkies all the time.
I think all dogs should be banned like three-wheelers.

I still hate cats.

Gerbils Rule.

Don't even begin to tell us why you like gerbils. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 12, 2007, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 09:41:21 AM
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.

Rico is right. I read about attacks from poodles, ridge backs, blood hounds and yorkies all the time.
I think all dogs should be banned like three-wheelers.

I still hate cats.

Gerbils Rule.
Because you can't handle/ride one...don't hate on 3-wheelers.   ;D
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

BIGREDTIDE

There hasn't been a full moon....  :-\ , is it something in the water?   :o

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=92990

Sad...but luckily the guy wasn't seriously hurt. 
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

big-daddy

Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on October 12, 2007, 11:39:05 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 12, 2007, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 09:41:21 AM
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.

Rico is right. I read about attacks from poodles, ridge backs, blood hounds and yorkies all the time.
I think all dogs should be banned like three-wheelers.

I still hate cats.

Gerbils Rule.
Because you can't handle/ride one...don't hate on 3-wheelers.   ;D

Oh..... He know how to ride gerbils!       ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 12, 2007, 11:11:25 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 12, 2007, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 09:41:21 AM
Bummer about losing the dog, bro...sorry to hear that.


Blu is right though, any pack of dogs could have done that!  I was attacked by a pack of feral dachshunds when I lived in Amsterdam! It was a very vicious attack. Luckily they have incredibly tiny legs and I was able to stand on a coffee table and keep them off me while I cried like a little beyootch and waited for help to arrive. Similar thing happened to me when I was living in France, only that time it was TOY POODLES. 

I would have to say that Dachshunds are as deadly or possibly even more deadly than Pit Bulls, which is why I think they should pass laws against breeding Dachshunds.

Rico is right. I read about attacks from poodles, ridge backs, blood hounds and yorkies all the time.
I think all dogs should be banned like three-wheelers.

I still hate cats.

Gerbils Rule.

Don't even begin to tell us why you like gerbils. :D

Armageddon!!!!!! Armageddon!!!!

lmao, did you ever heard that sound clip?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

sbripple

who keeps a bull on 1 and half acre??Anyway pits are just more affective at attacking,it wasnt the bread.When you start out with"pits again"you are playin the same game the media does when they report ATV accidents that happen to drunk retards  who are going too fast like its the norm amoung atv riders.

Mudneck

Back to Pit Bulls...............  you mean


same people who keep horses ,chickens & cows.The point is NOT who keeps what where. The POIN IS THE FREAKING DOGS entered a fenced yard & killed another animal unprovoked.THE POINT IS LOCK UP YOUR FREAKING ANIMALS whether they are Pits,chiwawas,poodles etc.......RESPONSIBLE OWNERSHIP now do you get the point.

We wont mention several months back when 3 loose pits attacked and drowned a horse in a pond in acerage as well.

Oh who keeps a horse on 1 acre,the nerve.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

blupits04

#22
I don't know about any of ya'll but I've seen some pretty mean Bulls... You don't even have to provoke them and they charge you like they want some a$$! What COULD have happened is.......

Pitbull was walking through the pasture miding his own business when BAM! bull decides to ram him...Pitbull gets up tries walking off again and BAM! another time....Now the bull is over there laughin' cause this big aggressive breed has just been knocked over twice by a bull. So now the bull starts taunting the pitbull laughing at him and the pitbull (like Men) Always wanna fight when they get laughed at. So he tries the bull and gets his a$$ kicked AGAIN!!! So now the pits really mad and goes for back up. They 4 come back start growling showin some teeth and muscle and asking the bull who's bad now! Bull gets a few good licks in but the pits back him into the water (Everyone knows bulls can't see behind them) and he falls in the water. Now the pits are pickin at the bull laughin at him sayin he's a wetback and the bull gets stuck in the mud. He tries to pull himself out but couldn't do it. So the pitbulls go in and start jumpin on him and he gets mad cause the dogs won and he drowns himself to get out of the humiliation that he got beat by dogs. Dogs say hey thats a waste of some good steak I'm sure the bull won't mind and have some rare T bones....



Hey it COULD have happened like that! LMAO

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

sparkplug01

Now see what ya'll have started.You have made a monster out of her,And I have to live with her.Thanks

floydamus

the larger bull dogs  where actually bred for that. ive had dogs attack  goats that we have had that where not pitt bulls what caused that ??
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com