croom perimiter trail

Started by floydamus, October 11, 2007, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floydamus

im  wanting to know the milage of the perimiter trail
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

NYRAPTOR


floydamus

i know better than that shitwhat  1400 acers is there im betting anywhere from  5 to 7
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

UncleRico

1.2...hahaha..don't be ridiculous.

It's 1.9 miles.

You won't need to fill up past your reserve tank.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Captain The Morgan

Floyd, why do the Scrub Brothers and Uncle Rico always mess with you?

Now, are you talking the front perimeter trail, or going all the way to the back (across the road)?


It's about 4 square miles, which is 2600 acres roughly. So..4 squared, I'm not good at math, but whatever 4 squared is.


Here's an older map of Croom showing the boundaries. I assume that's what you mean by the perimetet trail which is the dashed line.



I hope this helps you.

UncleRico

Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.

You moron!


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MPTonyT

Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 08:26:31 AM
Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.

You moron!




LOL LMAO...... 4 squared is 16 ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

UncleRico

Quote from: MPTonyT on October 12, 2007, 09:29:57 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 08:26:31 AM
Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.

You moron!




LOL LMAO...... 4 squared is 16 ;D

Well excuse me Pythagoas!  I must have been thinking of 3 cubed.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

flippnout

I was there last Thursday and road the entire perimeter trail with a couple of friends it took us a while mainly because of all of the whoops. I was told it was 12 miles it felt like more.  Was fun warm up before i spent the next two hours chasing my friend on the marked ftr trail on his ktm. the trail is like riding a wash board.
Control is only an illusion!!

floydamus

  thanks  guys that  gines  me a heads up. and  for them given me  crap  i have no clue i only know one of them lol
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

exrider

I posted on the other site. What time are you going? I hope I can keep up ;D
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

floydamus

youll keep up  biek isn't broke in ill be leaving  with in the hour  so ill be there before 10
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com