Neapolitan Mastiff hater stay out!

Started by big-daddy, October 09, 2007, 01:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renmus

OK, since we seem to be talking dog here...  Who has or has had a bassett hound.  I am thinking about getting a bassett on the next get a dog round.  I think they would make a good dog.

big-daddy

Quote from: dynodon on October 09, 2007, 01:57:13 AM
My English Mastiff is only around 125lbs, BUT, I guarranty if she doesnt know ya, You DONT WANT TO EVEN TRY TO COME IN MY HOUSE. Her BARK alone is usually enough.

Ricky, does he FLAKE out if something is moved ???
Ours, If anything, and I mean anything is move ( even a chair turned out of place) she will bark like no tomarrow at it, until you put it back where it is supposed to be.

I will say this, Mastiffs are VERY loyal dogs... Cutngrs has a French Mastiff, he is the same way.

He freaks out when any one walks by the house or when a strange is next to my son. I like the way they bark too, that deep bark will scare the he!! out of you.

yes, he is very loyal dog and will protect my family with his life....... ;D

The only problem you cant take him anywhere.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: renmus on October 09, 2007, 02:08:33 AM
OK, since we seem to be talking dog here...  Who has or has had a bassett hound.  I am thinking about getting a bassett on the next get a dog round.  I think they would make a good dog.


I have a basset... other than the howling hes a great dog..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I have a basset. He's a cool dog and great with our little boy.

snowmanzz13

agh man, my favortie subject, mastiffs!! lol i have 4 of em, and they have to be the most loyal dogs ever, they listen most of the time unless they are feeling stubborn lol, lots of dog to be walking around the house,  but no one thinks to come into my house, actually, when they are all sitting outside, the people walking by, will cross the street to avoid them


one of the kids

137lbs


the dad 140lbs


mommy, only 175lbs


the other kid 145lbs



they are not always big


banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Bigscrb15

I have told Jessica as soon as we are in a house that I am buying  Neapolitan Mastiff. I love those dogs.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

My Buddy has a Bull Mastiff and it is a BIG dog....They call him Fruitcake...LOL...(Buffet fans)...that dog thinks it is a lap dog....I swear... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

qt314nfla

snowman i'm loving your dogs.  they are so beautiful.  when i went to pick up my tv, barter had one.  i asked if i could have the dog instead of the tv.  such a sweetie.

Anoriginal


dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

renmus

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 09, 2007, 02:34:00 PM
I still hate cats.

have you ever tried them BBQ'd?  (Can't believe I just said that, I love cats.)

big-daddy

Quote from: Joedirt on October 09, 2007, 01:59:14 PM
My Buddy has a Bull Mastiff and it is a BIG dog....They call him Fruitcake...LOL...(Buffet fans)...that dog thinks it is a lap dog....I swear... ::)

That very true...... Blue still thinks he a puppy.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

m0n0x1d3

I have a female english mastiff thats prolly 9months old.I also have a 12 year old female rednosed pit.
Both of them are my babies and I would recomend either breed to anyone.Awsome dogs!!!!!! >:D

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on October 10, 2007, 08:46:02 PM
I have a female english mastiff thats prolly 9months old.I also have a 12 year old female rednosed pit.
Both of them are my babies and I would recomend either breed to anyone.Awsome dogs!!!!!! >:D

you are obviously new to the site hu? lol a statement like that would have got you killed last week! lol
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

ucfneed2ride

Mastiffs are awesome dogs. Are they prone to hip problems because they are so big?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ucfneed2ride on October 10, 2007, 09:30:04 PM
Mastiffs are awesome dogs. Are they prone to hip problems because they are so big?
i know they slober a lot. most owners have "slober rags"
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."