Has anyone ever seen Rico/Capt morgan

Started by big-daddy, October 10, 2007, 07:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrewsYourDaddy

I think Rico is messing with us. I think he's just sitting there laughing at us like some evil James bond villain, with a white cat on his lap, as we sit here and go nuts over who he is.

He's a sadistic bastid!

Rico, you must tell us who you are! We demand it. Post your picture so we can identify you next time we see you.

Ida_Mann

dangit people, why do you gotta start threads like this when I need sleep,,,,,your all out to get me I swear it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

very telling

"Ida_Mann, digginfool, predatorracer8, Da_Mtg_Man, ebtrx450r and 17 Guests are viewing this topic."

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

there are now 6668 members on this site!!!!! 666  >:D LUCIFER is here! i have to pee so bad.

Joedirt

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:02:29 PM
did the hotdog girl perform any tricks?


she does this little dance..err wiggle....every time she takes a bite of Hot Weenie...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

NYRAPTOR


Da_Mtg_Man

Has anyone ever stopped to think that MrBones and Rico are never on line at the same time? Hmmmmmm  ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Has anyone ever stopped to think that Gay Dirt and Rico are never on line at the same time? Hmmmmmm 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

predatorracer8

errr wiggle lol...... this post is very entertaining

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:07:26 PM
very telling

"Ida_Mann, digginfool, predatorracer8, Da_Mtg_Man, ebtrx450r and 17 Guests are viewing this topic."

Id@

Hey what about me??  Or am I Rico??

UncleRico

Do I smell a "WIN A MYSTERY DATE WITH RICO" contest?

But what would the contest be?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

NYRAPTOR

hey now! ;D holy crapoli batman! mr bones is rico!! or maybe swamp is. i'm going pee pee. i'll be right back.

Ida_Mann

are you going pee pee at the computer?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:18:22 PM
hey now! ;D holy crapoli batman! mr bones is rico!! or maybe swamp is. i'm going pee pee. i'll be right back.

Sound like a short subject!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:16:40 PM
Do I smell a "WIN A MYSTERY DATE WITH RICO" contest?

But what would the contest be?

I'll sign up but only if you'll bring the midgets along.  Been watching some good midget porn lately and it's got me a bit intrigued.  You've got to hook up some baby harp seal though.  I'll set up my penguins for bowling.  It'll be a fun filled night and a match made in heaven.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

good one cody

Ida_Mann

ever have to take a crap so big you didn't know if you were gonna make it to the bathroom,,,,and didn't care?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

ever take a crap so big that you felt like taking a nap after?

I'm feeling sleepy.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

OH SNAP!  We got a winner!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

NYRAPTOR

i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

You Uncultured swine    ::)


Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com