Lakota 300 help

Started by fl750mudder, October 15, 2007, 01:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl750mudder

I just got a Lakota 300 for a real good deal!!! Is anyone on here a Kawasaki mecahanic? do you know any where I could buy a motor for a Lakota? The motor is blown due to running with no oil in it.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

lugnuts

were are you located? I own my own atv repair shop and would be happy to repair it for you. it will be hard to quote you a price up front would really need to tear it down to see the damage. as far a looking for a used engine there are several atv salvage yard's that I have used with great luck cdb motorsports is good you may also want to check e-bay

steve
727-432-0270
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com